Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 months ago
392 posts

interesting. I have grown a bit paranoid about sending stuff back, as occasionally I am have been fooled with false intuitions, and would not want to send anything back wrongly...

So when I receive negative energies, I usually just pass them on into Light. I trust that Light/ Ultimate Good will rehab them or send them back to their origin, if that is required. I kinda feel that rarely happens though. most people have more than enough fears, depressions etc, so if they get rid of some of them , there usually is plenty left to learn from (if necessary). But having gotten rid of some might help them see a bit more clearly, take a breath, and possibly understand, forgive, let go, or whatever else might be necessary...

Obviously sometimes I still get overwhelmed as well. I still do not send back then, but if I have an idea where energies come from, I ask that those beings be put in inside-out semi reflecting mirror bubbles. I.e.what they generate in negativity, mostly reflects back on them. I do ask for potential additional help for them to heal, and protect others against them as required too.... (obviously one can ask for such bubbles, healing etc, even if one does not know the source of them  Spirit will sort it out ;)

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
876 posts

I've struggled with the "sending it back" strategy as well. In theory it seems like a great idea. But often I get a boomerang effect when I try to send out any negative energy. And in speaking to my own beliefs and not wanting to offend anyone, I think we empaths are actually wired to take in energy to ground it as @goodenergyhealing noted. We are energy changers. If we walk into a hostile office meeting, for example, and send the negative back to everyone, we are perpetuating that anger-hostility energy. But if we instead do what we do and absorb low energy and ground it, we thereby are taking that anger emotion out of the room and are clearing the air (raising the vibration). 

I bring this up because I have had opportunities to break up fights or resolve differences in hostile work environments. And when I was on my game and doing it right I was able to absorb the energy and diffuse the anger, and have everyone cooperating and laughing by the end of the meeting. I've even had to do this a few times at Thanksgiving family dinners where tensions were high due to half the table was pulling for Trump and the other half pulling for Clinton. In having these experiences it has reinforced my belief of what empaths are supposed to do with our gifts.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 months ago
392 posts

Hop Daddy:

I bring this up because I have had opportunities to break up fights or resolve differences in hostile work environments. And when I was on my game and doing it right I was able to absorb the energy and diffuse the anger, and have everyone cooperating and laughing by the end of the meeting. I've even had to do this a few times at Thanksgiving family dinners where tensions were high due to half the table was pulling for Trump and the other half pulling for Clinton. In having these experiences it has reinforced my belief of what empaths are supposed to do with our gifts.

That is really interesting. I guess I did not really understand that I am an empath, and my full healer (helper) potential, when I worked in an office. But looking at my massage clients, who sometimes arrive quite grumpy, and leave relaxed and smiling, plus having a relatively harmonious family live, with my sisters and parents, I too belief that we can be pacifiers, if we choose to! Even with larger scale stuff, only then we usually need to draft in some more spiritual helpers to even out teh plying field....

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
392 posts

spiritualskies: Any thoughts on this? I keep feeling a push to accept what I am but I dare not, and I continue to negate and contemplate, some out of intent and will and some out of auto-pilot.. please anyone if you know how to put some breaks on this, HELP ME!!! I'm absolutely exhausted, physically and mentally, yet I'm still being pushed and pulled in whatever way destiny sways me..

Hey spiritualskies -  not quite sure I understand what you are exactly saying. What I do understand is being pushed by Spirit. I had years of it, especially at the beginning of my journey. Thinking I need to do sth NOW, or else I will be doomed, the world will be doomed, or similar. What has helped me out of this is acknowledging, that I have limitations with this physical form, and that true unconditionally loving Divine Spirit does not ask off us more, than we can relatively effortlessly handle. I.e. those pushy energies I had back then, I doubt were benevolent , and my true ultimate good Divine Helpers! Plus I understood that for each and every single (negative thing, karmic happening, etc) there is an abundance of helpers! I.e. what is supposed to happen will happen! If I do not facilitate it, someone/ something else will! To make double sure, I have told the Divine to please take over anything, I might have agreed too at some point, having unrealistic expectations on how much I'll be able to handle down here.....I.e. we can always ask for more help and support! Live still is tough some days (especially cosmic trying days like currently (full moon eclipse tomorrow, 5-6 planets in retrogarde), especially for empaths, but at least I do not feel guilty anymore, if I say 'enough, it is time for some Netflix now ;)'

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 months ago
392 posts

spiritualskies: What is it with this eclipse and stuff people talk about? I don't get it.. do empaths actually get affected by it? I don't seem to be experiencing anything.. is it cause we're all different?

Many empaths seem to get more negative energies during certain cosmic events, like eclipses and retrogrades. IMO that is because either it brings up stuff form the deepest recesses of our subconscious, to still be cleared, and or it is stuff shaking loose form the collective, that ends up with some empaths/ lightworkers, who end up having send it on into Light, ground it, etc... Be glad if you are not drafted in there, can be quite exhausting...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book