sending back emotions

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts

hey all, i been trying something since yesterday an its seemed to work, bear in mind its only specific to if you know who its coming from, can try it out on other unwanted emotional energies too and see if it works.. so I thought id share..

call me weird but I sometimes like feelings of hurt and pain, iv grown comfortable with them, but I don't like them to linger so ill allow myself to absorb them enough to feel them, interpret them and send them back. and because I can interpret these more unpleasant emotions, I don't treat them all the same, just depends whose it is and why and what I can do about it if anything at all.

when the pain/hurt emerges, after interpretation (if you know whose it is), listen to it, absorb, let it speak to you and then respond, when you respond, and how you respond is really important, I think it can help with emotional chord cutting too and this is empath-empath contexts, never tried it with others.

need to be able to respond back from the heart chakras, with sincerity and the logic of the mind, understanding a situation whether one is aware of it doesn't matter that much, if emotions all you have to go by, then that can work... ill see how I get on with this and whether another empaths ability to do this ina mirror sense will disrupt this process or help it grow..

any thoughts on if this has been tried before?

Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts
I agree and can relate with what you have said. I have experimented with this some yime ago, and I do believe that this is possibly a more effective way to chord cutting.
When I send back emotions, I would usually do archery gestures, using my hands as anchors for the energy. When I release the 'arrow', I would almost always feel energy shooting from my heart chakra. Except for one time, my intentions were always to only return the 'alien' emotional energies. I have observed that if you only return energy, there are no karmic repercussions. That one time exception was when I was curious and wanted to know what would happen if I changed my intention and not limit it to just returning energy, but to also send an attack. I quickly found out that karma is quick in its reprisals. So that was my experience.
@spiritualskies, thanks for bringing up this topic, I think its deeply interesting to see another soul diligently testing and experimenting. As a community, I do believe the knowledge, insight and understanding we uncover together could open up so many possibilities that not only us, but also the world as a whole could benefit greatly.
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 weeks ago
390 posts

interesting. I have grown a bit paranoid about sending stuff back, as occasionally I am have been fooled with false intuitions, and would not want to send anything back wrongly...

So when I receive negative energies, I usually just pass them on into Light. I trust that Light/ Ultimate Good will rehab them or send them back to their origin, if that is required. I kinda feel that rarely happens though. most people have more than enough fears, depressions etc, so if they get rid of some of them , there usually is plenty left to learn from (if necessary). But having gotten rid of some might help them see a bit more clearly, take a breath, and possibly understand, forgive, let go, or whatever else might be necessary...

Obviously sometimes I still get overwhelmed as well. I still do not send back then, but if I have an idea where energies come from, I ask that those beings be put in inside-out semi reflecting mirror bubbles. I.e.what they generate in negativity, mostly reflects back on them. I do ask for potential additional help for them to heal, and protect others against them as required too.... (obviously one can ask for such bubbles, healing etc, even if one does not know the source of them  Spirit will sort it out ;)

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts
Thanks @goodenergyhealing and @hermes for sharing Ur views..

I'm funny about using hand gestures etc I just like to do it through the mind, though it takes a long time analysing them before I can come to a conclusion.. I believe the method I suggested does actually work empath-empath. What allows it to work is when the other empath is unaware or intuitively not grasped the concept of what's happening.. what hinders it would be if I'd not suggested and continued to try it for a while, but I'm a sucker for helping others in what I've learnt and my empath friend assumingly tried the same approach in this specific energy we were dealing with so I'm gonna still try it out and see if it can come to a balance where it's not feeling like an energetic pull etc where chords are concerned..

I don't acctually fear sending energies back because we have to remember the self too, which I tend to forget about sometimes and the thing about that I've noticed is especially where really strong negative energies are concerned ones that make you feel uncomfortable/unpleasant/sickly etc, that I for sure can't change those ones, not with light work or supplicational prayers or reminders of some sort. And I learnt you have to really feel for them, to listen to them and not what they're emenate get, it's like going deeper Into the depths of the energy itself, if anyone's ever tried that? I can only do that once I've absorbed it, listened to it, analysed it at the time and then allowed the process to keep repeating like revising for a test or something.. and that how you dismantle them completely something that resonates with this is like Jessica l Alba's character from the fantastic 4 movie when she creates an orb around her as a protection energy, it's like going within that orb of energy to its smallest part..

I figured they can't be changed or destroyed because they are what the person themselves have to initiate change towards, to self reflect and find a purpose or need to want to change, if they can see it it gets taken care of by a higher power..

And I've been listening to people's prayers, those who wish to change who might be wronging others not by intent but by missed conceptions and beliefs or wrongful conclusions from interpreting or grasping the right but sometimes wrong logical explanations.. and this is associated with a non-empath, and I can hear god speaking through the soul of this person, that they're reaching or wanting to reach towards something but not trying hard enough in some ways or missing the signs, so god's about to test them and that test will be a crushing, by crushing g the person in reality he's bringing out the warrior within the soul to try harder, that you have more to give, more to bear, more to learn, more to appreciate etc..

Another soul I've sensed this from has also weakened their soul, but this is by continuing to pursue wrongful actions and intentions and they haven't taken heed, they haven't understood what was taught to them and they fail to see from a perspective and so if they continue will also receive a major crushing but this one is karmic related so I'm a bit of rut about because I think it's someone I know..

I believe in past life's etc and those are personal viewpoints which I won't go into, but I feel like I'm carrying souls within me that I never knew about, and only reason why I say is, a while back I learnt I used to like writing poetry, and it's returned to whomever that gift or blessing came from, I used to have a hobby that I did as a profession too and I feel like that's slowly returning back to whom it potentially belonged to, I'm in the process of teaching and guiding them and assisting in ways I was assisted when I began, I slowly feel like layers are coming off about myself to find who it is I am beneath it all or what I presumed I was, and having said that I had been feeling like I'd been questionning myself 'who am i' in the sense what is my ego? And that probau a topic for another day I've kinda rambled alot haha
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts
@spiritualskies interesting information. Very interesting. If you are interested in transmuting energies then continuing what you're doing, you will achieve it, for sure. I mean by understanding the energies better, you become better adept at transmuting energies. There is of course the theory of the transmutaion cauldrons and such, but I've found that you always learn better and enjoy the process more when you discover certain things for yourself. Furthermore, through exploration, you may probably discover something new, a new way, and that would then be telepathically transmitted to other explorers.

As for using hands, yes, it is a bit advanced, but the more you develop your hand chakras, the better control you will have on the flow of energies. I am somewhat able to direct energies to do physical changes, and I always find it is stronger when I direct it in tandem with my hand chakras.

I like the part where you talk about writing poetry and your hobby/profession. I believe it shows that you are experiencing oneness. This is the possibilities that we talk about. In another forum we talk about the theory of 1%. The theory goes that we don't have to teach something to everyone, if 1% get it, then the ability or skill starts to spread automatically to the rest of the group.

I'm glad to see that you have understood that some crushing, as you say, is needed. That is what some of the suffering humanity endures, is. However having said that, not all the suffering humans experience is required for spiritual development. Sadly a majority of the suffering is unneeded self-inflicted suffering: they are caught in roundabouts, going through the same lessons over and over. Ideally, they should be spiralling upwards. So that's where sometimes some people have to be assisted in finding the exit to a particular roundabout. Fortunately we don't have tell them about it, we can just take on their karma and do it for them. And unlike lifting weights, where they don't become stronger if we lift it for them, in this particular aspect they actually do, for we are all one: them growing stronger means us growing stronger and it's also true vice versa.
As for change, well you can change the whole world if you delve deep enough within you. So don't worry about changing the energies, that is not against free will. Have you heard the story of the wind challenging the sun to see who can make a particular person take his coat off. It goes like this, one day the wind met the sun and they started talking about who was more capable. The discussion went on, so to find a conclusion, they decided to see who, between the two of them, could take the coat off this random guy. Let's call this guy Pete. The wind went first, and he blew hard. The harder the wind blew, the harder Pete held onto his coat. After some time, the wind, well he ran out of wind and began to quiet down. So it was the sun's turn. Sunny smiled confidently, and he gently shone. As he shone, the air became more pleasant, birds started to sing, dewdrops started gleaming, even a rainbow appeared. So Pete, wearing the heavy coat, saw how pleasant it had gotten, and thought to himself "wow, what an absolutely gorgeous day it has become" and he proceeded to take his coat off. The sun had won the bet. Unfortunately, the wind, being the sketchy guy that he is had evaporated into the atmosphere, once again proving that he's just full of hot air.
And that was how the sun won the bet: by making it pleasant, allowing our guy Pete to easily make a choice to change. And so it is with energies, just make the energies more pleasant, and allow people to make their own decisions. Usually they will happily change. For we don't force them to change, we merely put effort to prepare the environment to be more conducive for change.
As for what would be against free will, that would be things that barr people from making their own choices, in other words restricting their liberty of choice. Things like hindering a persons ability to think, inflicting pain so they make certain decisions, that would be the red zone. Much of this, unfortunately, is done by well-meaning people. So we do need conscious,
aware people more than we need good people, who unfortunately don't know what they are doing. Thankfully the world progresses, and we are seeing less and less of this.

So yeah, I can't speak for anyone else,
but I, for one, am enjoying your ramblings. I always love to hear stories from explorers who speak from personal experience, and so, more please.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
804 posts

I've struggled with the "sending it back" strategy as well. In theory it seems like a great idea. But often I get a boomerang effect when I try to send out any negative energy. And in speaking to my own beliefs and not wanting to offend anyone, I think we empaths are actually wired to take in energy to ground it as @goodenergyhealing noted. We are energy changers. If we walk into a hostile office meeting, for example, and send the negative back to everyone, we are perpetuating that anger-hostility energy. But if we instead do what we do and absorb low energy and ground it, we thereby are taking that anger emotion out of the room and are clearing the air (raising the vibration). 

I bring this up because I have had opportunities to break up fights or resolve differences in hostile work environments. And when I was on my game and doing it right I was able to absorb the energy and diffuse the anger, and have everyone cooperating and laughing by the end of the meeting. I've even had to do this a few times at Thanksgiving family dinners where tensions were high due to half the table was pulling for Trump and the other half pulling for Clinton. In having these experiences it has reinforced my belief of what empaths are supposed to do with our gifts.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 weeks ago
390 posts

Hop Daddy:

I bring this up because I have had opportunities to break up fights or resolve differences in hostile work environments. And when I was on my game and doing it right I was able to absorb the energy and diffuse the anger, and have everyone cooperating and laughing by the end of the meeting. I've even had to do this a few times at Thanksgiving family dinners where tensions were high due to half the table was pulling for Trump and the other half pulling for Clinton. In having these experiences it has reinforced my belief of what empaths are supposed to do with our gifts.

That is really interesting. I guess I did not really understand that I am an empath, and my full healer (helper) potential, when I worked in an office. But looking at my massage clients, who sometimes arrive quite grumpy, and leave relaxed and smiling, plus having a relatively harmonious family live, with my sisters and parents, I too belief that we can be pacifiers, if we choose to! Even with larger scale stuff, only then we usually need to draft in some more spiritual helpers to even out teh plying field....

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts
@hop-daddy yes it was quite like that, a booomerang effect.. but it's something I want to keep trying and no, it's certainly not easy.

And I do agree with you that energies should be internalised and grounded and the fact that you can do that is a unique gift that would certainly take time, strength and patience to achieve so good on you for being able to do that and benefitting the people and environment around you..

@hermes I agree you raised some interesting points there and yes I suppose if we can help one then it spreads to others.

Im intrigued by what you said about karma, how does one take others karma in their own hands?

Usually karma is portrayed as a negative? And a way of smiling at anothers downfall or, as most view it.. I've never taken on anyone's karma nor intended/wished bad on them.. but in another aspect when were faced with trials that have karmic lessons within them how does one go about them? Not necessarily they will always denote bad karma, sometimes there's good to come from it?..
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts
And I don't mean to sound rude/judgemental, I don't know where it's coming from, but I sensed sarcasm from your response @hermes when I read it and still resonating today when I re-read? Hope you don't mind me bringing that up?
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts
@spiritualskies to truly understand karma would take a very very long discussion. When people refer to karma negatively, they are actually referring to only one specific aspect of karma. Karma is that level of energy that dictates what goes on in the lower levels of energy. The law of cause and effect is existent due to the rulings of the karmic layer. Everything below the karma layer is in the realm of duality, and this would include the astral planes, the dream worlds, this physical world, etc. The cause and effect part of karma would be the boomerang effect, as if the Universe wants us to understand: Do unto others as you wish done unto yourself.
So there is a safe way to send back energies, though it requires precision. See, if someone sends negative energies to you, the law dictates that they will receive negative energies in return. In some cases, it would be compassionate to let them face the consequences of their choice, and in some perhaps it is better if they do not have to. Returning their energies means there is no karmic debt they will have to face.
Healers regularly take on their patients karma, especially through reiki. Some of the illnesses people face are because of karmic or life lessons. A healer wanting to heal such a person must take on the karmic lesson if they want the healing to be effective. The healer can try to understand the lesson themselve, and when they succeed in doing so, the patient will also 'mysteriously' understand the lesson.
I would say, the purpose of all this karma is so that we can understand oneness more, and in doing so become more compassionate, not by following ideals, but by understanding who we really are. What I mean is, someone who realizes how connected all beings are, would he punch the person in front of him? Would he ever blame anyone else? When hurting others is the same as hurting ourselves, we know we should stop.
In much the same way, once we understand that other people's burdens are very much our own, would we leave them helpless? Perhaps this helps explain why we feel better in helping other than we do in helping ourselves.
As for being sarcastic, I don't mind at all you asking about it. I did mean to bring attention to what I perceive as the major cause of suffering in our world, not evil people, but well meaning ignorant people. In fact among humans, I don't believe there are any intentionally evil people. People only become malicious because they do not know better. Killing evil people is wrong, but killing evil is not. And we kill evil by spreading awareness and giving people better choices and the ability to act on those choices. We need to kill it with kindness, not righteousness.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts
@hermes thanks for your reply, much of what you said is true and I agree, but I was trying to understand it from another aspect, I'm in a mental clog right now so can't respond but will do once I can clear these energies..
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
2 weeks ago
159 posts
I'm back.. so I wanted to say that karma is an energy we create and we can manipulate it, if we create resentment or hard feelings, by the event which has impacted us to go into an emotional/psychological thought process of what defines us, how we've been affected and how we contemplate on responding it will form an energy as u have witnessed through 3rd eye and felt it's orb around me, ready to be sent off like a message, that karma can indeed be good/bad but also one which which instigates a teaching, lesson, wisdom, knowledge, only upon contemplation can we recognise it/feel it/sense it.

It's upto the person it was intended for to decide how they absorb that karmic energy, and what they do with it, no doubt they can change it too upon receiving and understanding, they can return it back in love/hate. Depends on the internal states of a person and what dominates them internally in terms of characteristics, of life experiences and how they wish to view from there on.

Only reason I wanted to bring this topic up was because I had a few experiences on karmic relations, and apart of me would laugh kinda like the awkward situation smile, except there was a hint of sinister in it on these specific occasions. So I began to contemplate on it whenever my mind would on it's own accord switch to think about it, perhaps these are what allows someone to continue to question to understand and unlock other firms of enlightenment without the intent of doing so? What would others opinion or view of this be? Can anyone relate? Or share similar.. be happy to hear more..
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts
@spiritualskies great post. I do believe you have a well developed sixth chakra, as evident from the depth of the insights you share. I think I relate to your experience very much, though you do bring a rather fresh perspective to the whole aspect.
It does sound right when you say they absorb the karmic energy. That would then connect them on the karmic level. Thus as the person absorbing the karma transmute it's energies, the person connected will also experience a transmutation of karma. In other words, a change of luck. In a way, it lends explanation to a subject I find deeply fascinating: the workings of grace. Grace is mysterious, yet without a doubt stunningly beautiful. Please excuse me, I should contemplate more on this.

Once again, great insight 👍
Hermes.A
Hermes.A
@hermes
2 weeks ago
133 posts
@spiritualskies
Oh yes, I forgot to thsnk you on your observation about sarcasm. Having people perceive me as such is obviously not ideal, so I gave some thought. And, I listen to a subliminal audio tbese past couple days, and I feel so much better, hehe. You were quite helpful in tbat regards, so tyvm.

Until laters, keep tbe love flowing.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one week ago
159 posts

Thanks, glad I could add input that was useful. 

Want to reply? Create an account here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book