Identify crystal.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
78 posts

My friend has this crystal, but he does not know what it is. Could someone who knows them tell what it is please?

I told him that it is most likely selenite, but since I am pretty new at this I wanted to write and make sure here.

Thank you :3

02.jpgimage.jpg

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
2 months ago
143 posts

That's not a crystal. It's the egg of a Phoenix. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
861 posts

It's hard to tell from the pic. It could be selenite. If its selenite you can scratch it with your fingernail since it is fairly low on the hardness scale. See if you can do that to confirm.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
78 posts

Thank you. Yet I need to wait for my friend to scratch the crystal now.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
78 posts

My friend said that it does leave a scratch, but if you wipe it with finger -it disappears. Is it normal? Or could it be just some fake?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
861 posts

It's most likely selenite then. It's one of the few crystals that scratch that easily. Selenite is basically gypsum (the stuff they make dry wall out of). But it's a very special stone and is one of my favorites:

A protective stoneSelenite shields a person or space from outside influences. ... Selenite is a crystallized form of Gypsum, which is used for good luck and protection. The powerful vibration of Selenite can clear, open, and activate the Crown and Higher Chakras and is excellent for all types of spiritual work.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
2 months ago
78 posts

Thank you. I delivered your response to my friend <3

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book