Has anyone tried and had success with acupuncture?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
933 posts

I deal with daily lower-mid stomach issues from being an empath. And I also deal with anxiety, depression, and fatigue every now and then when times get tough. Grounding exercises help me manage the later. But since I have a really sensitive solar plexus region, my stomach has not been normal for years. And it often hurts to eat (despite a traditional doctor telling me there isn't anything wrong with my stomach other than very slight acid reflux). I stumbled across an article on acupuncture and found confirmation that acupuncture can be used to help heal the stomach area as well as emotional energy problems that cause depression and fatigue. And I was curious if any of you have tried acupuncture with any success? If so, thanks for sharing your stories.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
7 months ago
928 posts

It helps me to manage chronic pain & nerve damage.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
933 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

If you don't mind me asking, does it work for you? And how often do you get treatment?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
7 months ago
928 posts

It helps.  I started out about 25 years ago with 1 treatment a month.  Now I go about twice a year (more often when the pain becomes unbearable.)  I also get trigger point injections every 3 months.  

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
162 posts

It REALLY works especially if you have the right Acupuncturist.

Before I moved 5 yrs ago I had a GREAT guy. He came to my house twice a week. He used a combination of treatments.

We had great conversations about the esoteric. At that time I was hard core logic. He also would explain what he was doing and where and why. It's certainly not instant because so many areas you wouldn't expect can come into play.

We became friends with his family because he was so personable.

After I moved I noticed I gradually went downhill. I live in a undeveloped area so my options are limited now for professional help

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book