❀Help for Sensitives❀

To post a reply, login or signup

hana
@hana
one month ago
46 posts

Hello all,

Wanted to share something that may help you all if you are currently struggling.

My whole life, I have been able to completely read people whether I want to or not.

I couldn't be in crowds of people, go shopping, or watch much tv. I also see things in people, from pictures, houses, and over time, having this always on, it wears a person out.. It was hard to make friends, I was attracted to relationships with people that needed to be fixed (which always happened, the guy would end up being better off when we broke up because of the help offered and me damaged), and I was ALWAYS tired and ALWAYS in pain.

I couldn't go outside around people, sleep at night, exercise, I had hormonal imbalances resulting in cysts, hair loss, bone loss (before the age of 30), losing weight to the point of being underweight, and constantly being sick off an on. I was depressed. 

I couldn't look at people when I was talking to them because there were words and colors coming off of them about them, and usually it was their current problems, what kind of person they were, and what they are meant to do in life.

However, after I ended up in the hospital and after them not knowing how to help me, that's when I was completely done.

I just ate better. 

-----

It probably sounds like a trick, but that is it. I already wasn't able to eat wheat, dairy or dyes, so I just kept that up and tried eating strictly actual food. When I did, my body healed itself.  

Not only that, but I was able to handle these "things" coming from people a lot better. Still a big struggle every day, but not as debilitating.

I make sure to eat a LOT of healthy fats like nuts, oils, and salmon, dry beans, water, fruits and vegetables, potatoes, and squashes. 

Screen Shot 20171013 at 3.03.15 PM.png

I don't eat anything with GMOs, known ingredients to cause hormonal imbalances, carcinogens, dairy, or processed food or sugar. No cheezits, smarties at night, frosted flakes, candy or canned beans (my downfalls).  All fresh and prepped meals.

I'm not a part of some exclusive weird vegan club or anything, i'm just doing what seemed right for me, and I wanted to share it with you guys being most of us are really sensitive. <3 

❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

I have mental clarity, I ACTUALLY SLEEP, my narcolepsy is not as bad, no debilitating cramps every month, no pit stains (sweating) year round, my eyelashes, nails and hair is growing a ton, i'm happier, and better able to meditate about things to make better choices. Not as many physical aches, my skin feels nicer, and I feel more still overall. Best of all, I am off ALL MY MEDS. 

I'm aware that some people are just fine eating conventional food and there's nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to offer perspective for the sensitives out there.

This kind of eating takes a little bit to stick to, you will need at least one person to help you if this is a new thing, and you may fall off the wagon a few times (I did much more than twice). BUT once you reach the point where you start looking at food differently, it's the best feeling in the world. 

Food really is medicine guys. Be well ♡

❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

I know this may not be something that can be done at the current moment for some people, but if you have small goals like working on a meal of the day or cutting out a certain thing, that is also progress. The best thing is the thing that works for your body. Follow healthy food blogs and people who eat how you want to! It makes it easier to reinforce and see the benefits. Forget the crash diets and cleanses because they don't work.

And leave the negative people in your life behind. The ones trying to tempt you away from your goal, or go to places that aren't a part of your goal. You will find that your good friends will stick with you, push you, and support you on your journey, and build you up.  

Also, if you need recipes or ideas, I can offer some. Being on a budget in school, I know how to put things together to taste good :]

And feel free to post your experience if you have gone through the same thing recently or want to start!

updated by @hana: 10/13/17 12:12:20PM
hana
@hana
one month ago
46 posts

To clarify, I still eat lots of eggs daily, seafood [wildcaught], and kosher meats [from time to time]

The meats I usually eat monthly because they tend to be a little more expensive.  

:) 

eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
one month ago
32 posts

hana:

once you reach the point where you start looking at food differently, it's the best feeling in the world. 

Food really is medicine guys. Be well ♡

❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

And leave the negative people in your life behind. The ones trying to tempt you away from your goal, or go to places that aren't a part of your goal. You will find that your good friends will stick with you, push you, and support you on your journey, and build you up.  

I have been raised on a somewhat organic diet, and I couldn't agree more with what you say about food being medicine.

I've noticed that when I cheat with fast food and the like, I do not function that well. Sadly, I'm quite tight on the budget now, so I couldn't afford fruit these days, fruits are expensive where I live, but hey, I always go for the natural option every time I could.

Also, we really are better off without negative people in our lives. Makes such a huge difference to be free of them. 

hana
@hana
one month ago
46 posts

Yeah, for sure! :}

Oh that's a bummer... I tend to go to ethnic markets where I live for fruit and whatnot because it can get expensive..

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
one month ago
151 posts

This is the same thing for me, now I can focus more on handling myself around people rather than being sick all the time. I got migraines almost daily and I got sick constantly. It was honestly really hard to live, but I found out I had to eat healthier because I'm sensitive to everything I eat as well, I only eat some dairy and chicken though, most red meat makes me sick as well. Its so interesting to find another person who experiences something similar!! Thank you for the post!!

hana
@hana
one month ago
46 posts

Exactly!

My mother (who is also a sensitive) was telling me that I have to be careful with eating meat, especially meat that hasn't been slaughtered properly because I can absorb the negativity, and 'tainted-ness' of the meat and it will most definitely affect me. I wonder if that applies to other sensitives as well?  

It does also taste different because of the hormones released from the animal from stress, so that seems even more unappealing to me.. lol

It makes sense, but since culturally I was raised on halal meat [if we ate meat], I tend to stick to that.

I'm so happy to hear it worked for you too! :D

Red meat makes me sick also..  :S I don't understand the demand for not only red meat, but undercooked red meat..  Guess i'm some kind of alien. haha

And no problem! If I can prevent someone from going through the mess I went through by this post, I will be a very happy person. Sometimes modern medicine isn't enough, and the answer is so simple. :}

That, and making sure to drink enough water really helps. 

Cheers to us all. We'll make it♥

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
507 posts

I would agree that diet is important since our bodies are already stressed from being what we are. By eating poorly it contributes to hormonal imbalance and anxiety triggers.

Some empaths are so sensitive that they pick up the energy in food. They can feel the hardship from the migrant worker who picked the fruit, or the fear and misery of the slaughtered animal. I've read a blog from one empath who even picks up on the mood of the person preparing the food at restaurants and for that reason doesn't like eating out. That would be an especially hard thing to deal with and would probably push one to be a vegan.

hana
@hana
one month ago
46 posts

Jeez, and here I thought it was just me!

Thanks for that addition hop daddy, those are some good tidbits to know for sure.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book