Raw Crystals

To post a reply, login or signup

Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts
I just had a few questions about raw crystals. I just bought some bulk raw Black Tourmaline and raw Chrysocolla. Has anyone else used raw crystals? Do they have the same feel/presence.
updated by @austin1977: 04/20/17 03:45:41PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

From what I hear it doesn't make a difference. I personally like tumbled stones better due to smooth texture and usually the stone colors show better when polished out from being tumbled. But tourmaline is a bit fragile and chips easy so I'm not sure if it can easily be tumbled. My personal take is that my raw black tourmaline works really well and I also seem to notice a big difference with a tumbled rose quartz and moon stone that I carry around.

I do notice that my protection stones (black tourmaline, black onyx, shungite), get a bit weak each day when I have them on me for 12-18 hours. So I have two sets of each and leave one in the sun to charge and alternate which set I have in my pocket each day. That seems to keep them effective and helps me have a calm and normal day.

How's your baby boy?

Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts
It's funny you mention tumbled rose quartz. I literally crave that stone on a daily basis. Crave isn't even a good word it's more like I miss my rose quartz
. even if I have it in my pocket I feel like I want to spend time with it in meditation.

My son Axl is good. He's such a gift. I worry for him because I can tell he's already so sensitive to the energies around him. He's a very good baby And doesn't cry much, but I can see it in him. I connect so deeply with him it's been ver difficult for me to leave the house. I know I have to, but I just don't want to be away from my family :/

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book