Where Do I Buy Legit Crystals?

To post a reply, login or signup

Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

I see so many healing crystal websites, but I'm afraid of buying some from a site that doesn't sell real crystals. Where do you buy yours?

updated by @pisces-aquarius: 07/02/17 07:01:24PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

I think most people will tell you to go to a local crystal store. But I personally don't have crystal stores very close to me and I've had good luck ordering on Amazon. When ordering online there is always the concern about the size of the stone or whether they are real or fake. But Amazon has a pretty deep selection and then you can browse the reviews to see if people were happy with quality etc...

Pisces_Aquarius
@pisces-aquarius
last year
10 posts

I don't have any local crystal stores either. I'll try Amazon ^_^ thanks!

Hop Daddy:

I think most people will tell you to go to a local crystal store. But I personally don't have crystal stores very close to me and I've had good luck ordering on Amazon. When ordering online there is always the concern about the size of the stone or whether they are real or fake. But Amazon has a pretty deep selection and then you can browse the reviews to see if people were happy with quality etc...

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

Pisces_Aquarius:

I see so many healing crystal websites, but I'm afraid of buying some from a site that doesn't sell real crystals. Where do you buy yours?

Most of mine are found locally. I am fortunate enough to live in an area that these are made available from various sources. Some of the best ones that I have Ive purchased were from local gemstone shows. It is a great place to get them since you can look at, pick up the crystals and talk to the vendors. A lot of them are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the crystals. Try Googling rock and mineral shows to see what pops up in your area.

Blessings

Paul
@paul
last year
921 posts

I have a good crystal shop about 20 miles away. They don't always have what I'm looking for. I usually check ebay. but beware of china crystals. The Chinese are known for great fakery. I also use a pendulum to dowse the screen image. This has not failed me yet. I have gotten good results by going to the mine directly and ordering from them. It just depends what you are looking for and your price range. A Genuine Vogel cut by one of Marcel's students can set you back $800 for a small one. Some of the ones from Brazil by Ray Pinto are good enough and he learned it from his brother who worked for marcel are more reasonable. There are sites that will sell bulk crystals. Just beware and arse descriptions carefully a Larimar colored stone is china died quartz. Looks pretty but its fake Larimar. Larimar is also very expensive. I would buy from the miners at Santo Domingo directly.

updated by @paul: 12/01/16 01:29:59PM
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
11 months ago
62 posts
I have no local stores to buy my crystals from, so I use Amazon because it has great prices and a huge variety. I'm extremely sensitive and I can feel whether a crystal online is real or not it's weird, if you need any vendor that I know sell real crystals on Amazon feel free to ask
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts
A friend told me to get a crystal for protection. Is it possible to be drawn to a crystal in a picture to know what is right as opposed to holding it in person? she said you will know which one to get as it will resonate with you. I have to have it in a form of a necklace or ring because i lose everything!
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

bunnigirl: A friend told me to get a crystal for protection. Is it possible to be drawn to a crystal in a picture to know what is right as opposed to holding it in person? she said you will know which one to get as it will resonate with you. I have to have it in a form of a necklace or ring because i lose everything!

Yes, I believe that you can find a crystal, etc. to work with by looking online, in a magazine, etc. & choosing one or more that resonate(s) with you the most.  I like Healing Crystals.com  & I've also found some great deals on Amazon.com

Best wishes to you.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
11 months ago
169 posts

@nocturnes-angel thank you! so this is the 3rd time this has appeared to me which is a single terminated quartz crystal on a necklace.  Does anyone know what this specific crystal is for? I read receiving/transmitting energy obviously being programmed for only one at a time since it is single terminated. 

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

bunnigirl:

@nocturnes-angel thank you! so this is the 3rd time this has appeared to me which is a single terminated quartz crystal on a necklace.  Does anyone know what this specific crystal is for? I read receiving/transmitting energy obviously being programmed for only one at a time since it is single terminated. 

@bunnigirl you're most welcome <3

Here is a link that explains the differences & meansings of single & double terminated quartz crystals.

Huggs <3

https://www.healingcrystals.com/Single_vs._Double_Terminated_Crystals_Articles_609.html

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book