Mirroring For Protection.

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I'm not sure where to post this but here we go.
http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/archive/healingcircle/ar_hc_creating_reality_protection_mir_pro_tec_3.htm

https://www.yourpsychicdefense.com/psychic-defense/

I only added these links so you will know what I'm referring to.

Let me start by saying I usually use a moving protection or shield. It's just what works best for my because I'm hyper. I have trouble bring "white light" into a bubble. I don't know why but I do. I have such a vivid imagination it should be easy for me but it's not. But that's for another topic Lol.
I want to know more about Mirroring. Not to hurt people though.
I have some concerns about trying it as a everyday protection because I'm afraid it will reflect the light away from me. Is this true ?
Or do you only use it while under attach ?

As standoffish as I am I really don't like to hurt anyone or any thing so will mirroring put the pain the intended for me back on them, feeling what was intended for me? Then again I don't won't to do harm except if it's an entity that's trying to attach.

If anyone uses this can you explain to me when you are using it. Do you use it as you do the white light protection or what.

I have researched it but I would rather hear from the people that has used it or knows something about it.

Ok, while I got your attention...about me and the white light protection. I can see the light over my head but it don't come though my body like it does most. It's more like a sun rays. Maybe I'm still trying too hard. Idk.
updated by @rene: 03/20/17 11:23:24PM
4peace
@4peace
11 months ago
187 posts

Rene,

I used to use a mirror shield.  It's not intended to hurt anyone, just to protect yourself.  A lot of times now I don't shield, because I don't need to as much.  But if I'm really upset I shield, because I can't take it anymore :)  Also, it may protect others from me when I'm upset - huh, never thought of that until I wrote it :)

Much love,

Rhonda

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts

@4peace.  Do you use it with or in place of "the bubble or only when you felt threatened. ?

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts

HermesHH:

@rene, Hi rene.

I use mirrors too, most often if I have to go to public places. And then my intention is more of a cloaking device, rather than an active defense. In so far, when used in public I rarely notice people around feeling discomfort, yet most people don't have strong, directed intent.

Using a mirror force-field means I use the white light differently. For white light, I channel it to the people around, and white light really likes it when we channel to as many people as possible. However, we still need to limit the radius to something that our energy channels can comfortably handle. Of course, being the channeler, I also tend to get a share of that white light for myself, so its somewhat 'profitable', haha.

Ok. I understand.   That's exactly what I was wanting to know.   Thank you so much.    

4peace
@4peace
11 months ago
187 posts

Rene'':

@4peace.  Do you use it with or in place of "the bubble or only when you felt threatened. ?

I use the mirror in place of the bubble.  I'm a big star trek nerd, sometimes I say out loud "Shields up." :)

Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts

4peace:

Rene'':

I use the mirror in place of the bubble.  I'm a big star trek nerd, sometimes I say out loud "Shields up." :)

I understand.   I always wanted to be a Jedi ...I'm not kidding.    Lol.   

Im going to try that.   

Thanks     

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
709 posts

Sounds like a great technique @Rene', I'm glad you brought it up and shared links on this technique. I have to admit that sometime just shielding is not effective as with white light too (on tired days it is hard for me to visualize)...and those are especially the days I need protection. I can now visualize myself in a huge disco ball! Lol...now I'm giving away my age 😊

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book