Looking for new tools

Austin1977
Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts
Hey everyone,
Recently I'm going through a lot of change and adjustments. Both physically and spiritually and need some ideas/tools to ease these adjustments.

Some background on my life. This year alone I got married, decided to habe a baby with my wife, got a DUI, lost my job and career path, moved from Denver Colorado to San Diego California.

Over all I'm very happy and loving 2016. But as the year comes to an end I'm starting to really feel the adjustments set in.

I've developed a bit of anxiety. I'm scared of dying mostly. I feel very out of touch with reality. Most days I feel as if I'm dreaming.
I'm having control issues over my emotions. I constantly think my wife is lying, doesn't love me, or is talking to men she shouldn't. I have no hard evidence any of this is going on and honestly I feel like I'm thinking irrationally and I know that's unhealthy.
Ok the flip side I've also had a lot of amazing "ups" with my spirituality. I'm connected with God, the angels, the world around me, and so on.

Typical out of sync empath looking for help.

Thank you all.
updated by @austin1977: 03/06/17 11:28:22PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

You sound out of balance due to all the negative you are drawing in. I went through something similar earlier this year where I lost focus and motivation and drank a lot. And I was often really super tired at end of day. And I had marital problems as well. But the flip side was that I started having more amazing empath spiritual moments. But as you know its hard when being like this to be present in your life and relationships. 

I started trying out various protection crystals day and night. I also spend more time meditating and grounding off that negative from the day. And it has really helped bring me back to a more normal happier existence. I found that black tourmaline, black obsidian, and lapis tuzuli were the three crystals that helped me most with protection. I carry them on me at all times. Have you tried crystals or grounding?

Austin1977
Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

That sounds so similar to my situation. I love that about this community. 

Anyways yes I do and have worked with some crystals. Right now the only crystals that I have is Rose Quartz, Kyanite, and Clear Quartz. I used to have more such as, Apache tears and black tourmaline. I threw those ones into a river in Colorado, because I didn't like how they felt, and they lost their "touch" Now looking back I'm realizing (as I write this) they probably just needed to be cleansed.

The other issue that i have with crystals is I'm fairly religious and I feel like it conflicts with the idea of, "No other gods before me." I battle with this mentally. My thought is they are god created elements, but Im still cautious. Any insight on that? Overall I think I need to do my homework on crystals in general. 

I don't really know how to ground my self other than mediation. Do you have anyways that work for you while you are out and about?

Thank you for all your advice. I pray that you Light and God surrounds you. 

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts

Austin1977:

Anyways yes I do and have worked with some crystals. Right now the only crystals that I have is Rose Quartz, Kyanite, and Clear Quartz. I used to have more such as, Apache tears and black tourmaline. I threw those ones into a river in Colorado, because I didn't like how they felt, and they lost their "touch" Now looking back I'm realizing (as I write this) they probably just needed to be cleansed.

The other issue that i have with crystals is I'm fairly religious and I feel like it conflicts with the idea of, "No other gods before me." I battle with this mentally. My thought is they are god created elements, but Im still cautious. Any insight on that? Overall I think I need to do my homework on crystals in general. 

I don't really know how to ground my self other than mediation. Do you have anyways that work for you while you are out and about?

hey there    

I use to have the problem with  I don't want to do anything wrong in Gods eyes " so I strated asking him him the be with me while I walk this path and to guide me and if this was something o wasn't suppose to experience then to lead me away from it.   This helped me a lot   

I ground though meditation and also in nature.  Taking your shoes off, walking barefooted I'm grass or leaning or setting against trees or feeling of rocks I find   There is so many simple ways to ground    

I did not read that you have tried cutting the cords that is causing the negative thoughts.   You can do this by using meditation and ask the angels to cut the cords or you can have a healer help you cut them   These cords can cause many things in your life to go wrong.   It also disconnects you from the emotions from others that do not serve you like the thoughts of your wife talking to other guys    This coul be someone's else's emotions causing you to feel this way    

Grounding will helps me identify the truth instead of my emotions running wild    It's the intent you put into it and knowing "you are now grounded"  that's makes it work for you    

Hope that helps a little bit  

updated by @rene: 11/02/16 10:30:39AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

Austin:

I'm fairly religious myself so I understand the conflict. My view is that religion is man made and it's okay to go against some of the church teachings and still be spiritual. I also believe that sometimes God shows us the way and we just don't see it very quickly if at all. If I hand over a crystal to a regular person it does nothing for them. But in the hands of an empath, crystals are like medicine. I think God gave this to us to help. I prayed to God for quite a while to help me get a grip on depression and anxiety. Not much came of my prayers initially, and then they were answered in an unexpected way. I suddenly discovered I was an empath. And then I found this website and got turned on to crystals that totally changed my life. I think you should reconsider trying them.

I think the Rose Quartz is good for you as it is spreads love to those around you and self-love for you and your insecurities. But it seems that you are soaking up to much negativity and need to get a handle on that. Most empaths love black tourmaline. But if you had a bad experience with that try black obsidian. And I think lapis tuzuli would be a good one for you as well. These crystals will help balance and ground you be absorbing and/or deflecting the negative that you take in as an empath day after day.

I also have some additional grounding tips for you that I'll private message you on.

Austin1977
Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

Rene'':

Austin1977:

hey there    

I use to have the problem with  I don't want to do anything wrong in Gods eyes " so I strated asking him him the be with me while I walk this path and to guide me and if this was something o wasn't suppose to experience then to lead me away from it.   This helped me a lot   

I ground though meditation and also in nature.  Taking your shoes off, walking barefooted I'm grass or leaning or setting against trees or feeling of rocks I find   There is so many simple ways to ground    

I did not read that you have tried cutting the cords that is causing the negative thoughts.   You can do this by using meditation and ask the angels to cut the cords or you can have a healer help you cut them   These cords can cause many things in your life to go wrong.   It also disconnects you from the emotions from others that do not serve you like the thoughts of your wife talking to other guys    This coul be someone's else's emotions causing you to feel this way    

Grounding will helps me identify the truth instead of my emotions running wild    It's the intent you put into it and knowing "you are now grounded"  that's makes it work for you    

Hope that helps a little bit  

I have really started focusing on "cutting cords" this has been extremly therapeutic. Nature is a good way of grounding. Its like I know what to do, but forget how to do it, if that makes any sense. Ive been craving the beach for the past couple days, but haven't had time to go. I will make time this weekend! 

Thank you For your help. Im praying to God for light and blessings to come your way. 

Austin1977
Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

Hop Daddy:

Austin:

I'm fairly religious myself so I understand the conflict. My view is that religion is man made and it's okay to go against some of the church teachings and still be spiritual. I also believe that sometimes God shows us the way and we just don't see it very quickly if at all. If I hand over a crystal to a regular person it does nothing for them. But in the hands of an empath, crystals are like medicine. I think God gave this to us to help. I prayed to God for quite a while to help me get a grip on depression and anxiety. Not much came of my prayers initially, and then they were answered in an unexpected way. I suddenly discovered I was an empath. And then I found this website and got turned on to crystals that totally changed my life. I think you should reconsider trying them.

I think the Rose Quartz is good for you as it is spreads love to those around you and self-love for you and your insecurities. But it seems that you are soaking up to much negativity and need to get a handle on that. Most empaths love black tourmaline. But if you had a bad experience with that try black obsidian. And I think lapis tuzuli would be a good one for you as well. These crystals will help balance and ground you be absorbing and/or deflecting the negative that you take in as an empath day after day.

I also have some additional grounding tips for you that I'll private message you on.

I love how similar our situations have been. It makes me really appreciate and feel connected to the Empath Community. 

So I have been carrying my crystals around while I goto work and such. I took clear quarts and Kyanite. Let me tell you. If I had any doubt before that I was an empath I didnt after a day with those crystals. I know those two crystals are good for healing, but they are also very strong with connectivity. I picked up on everyone, person, pain, angels, god, love, etc. Overall beautiful day that I spent surrounded with positivity. Im going to find a shop here to get me some more crystals and really do my home work on cleansing and charging those types of crystals. 

Also I would appreciate to learn your methods of grounding!

Thank you for taking the time to help me. Praying to god that light and blessings come your way. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book