White light

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Rene'I just meditated for the first time in my life. I was using one that talk you through it on YouTube, putting s protective bubble around myself. So many beautiful colors. They were so bright. But I could not get the white ligjt to come through. Only a smoky white and I could only get it so far over my body and the color black would hit and I would work around it to get back closest to white as I could get and once I got it flowing again , black would crash it. I finished the meditation but now my body is still really relax. I have asthma but am breathing so much better than normal. After meditating do you sit until the relaxing feeling leaves on its on or do you jump up and continue you day? I know this sounds so crazy but I'm so relaxed my body feels so heavy. Is this normal? And what if I can't get to the color white? Could it be cause I'm in the dark? Should I try this in the daytime? Just wondering. I should of learned this years ago. It feels so good. Lol.13 hours ago
updated by @rene: 04/22/17 10:16:02AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I repeated the same meditation last night and I couldn't get relaxed because of my dog kept nudging my hand but I am going to continue with it and see where it takes me. Thank you for your insightfulness .

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book