Tingling?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi, ive been meditating for approximately two months now. I've recently started getting intense tingling in my fingertips whilst doing it. Has this happened to anyone else and if so any ideas why it happens?X
updated by @gem: 02/23/17 11:12:11AM
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
You know, I wondering if your tingling is vibrations I do not ask question correctly but is it during a healing meditation or what when this happens? I feel vibrations every time I meditate but I was reading up on healing with body scanning and it said when you get to a certain part of you body as you are guiding the light, and you have a different sensation to concentrate on the area a moment long before continuing the scan. I'm not expert by no means but just thought I would comment.
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Rene, it's happened a few times. The first and what seemed the most intense time was during a guided healing meditation that I've been doing regularly. It did involve healing white light so yes I suppose it could have been that.The other couple of times it was different meditations one again with healing light and the other a relaxing one but I always have my loved ones spirit side around within those meditations and I do often ask them 'what should I do to heal my hurts'? I always get the sense of them telling me to 'stay on this path' recently I've tried asking them to show me what sign to look for in waking life to know they are there but I don't get shown anything..not yet anyway.Thanks for your reply it's good to hear others thoughts on things as I'm so new to all this! X

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book