Spiritual Guide

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I used a meditation late night where I was trying to meet my spiritual guide. I'm still having trouble bring the right colors in at the right moment. During the mediation, my dog, that had passed a year ago that has not moved in appeared and he was walking away toward the gate in my yard that leads out to the woods. I started crying during the mediation trying to get him to come back he stopped at the gate and looked at me. I got very overwhelmed and stopped. It seemed real but dream like. I don't know why I cried so hard. But about 15 mins after I had stopped the mediation I was getting ready for bed a thought and picture come to mind of a friend that had past away 16 years ago. He was standing on the other side of the gate and my dog was next to him. Is it possible if I had continued the mediation I would of seen this ?Today I feel kinda non spiritual. No feelings at all. Just dull. Like I'm looking into black and white. No color. I feel alone . I guess there are something's I don't need to know.
updated by @rene: 09/05/18 04:53:55AM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
thank you for the words of encouragement. So sorry your not feeling well. I hope it passes quickly. It seems the more knowledge I seek , more questions arises. Is there a such thing as enternal peace? I hope so.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book