Spiritual Guide

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I used a meditation late night where I was trying to meet my spiritual guide. I'm still having trouble bring the right colors in at the right moment. During the mediation, my dog, that had passed a year ago that has not moved in appeared and he was walking away toward the gate in my yard that leads out to the woods. I started crying during the mediation trying to get him to come back he stopped at the gate and looked at me. I got very overwhelmed and stopped. It seemed real but dream like. I don't know why I cried so hard. But about 15 mins after I had stopped the mediation I was getting ready for bed a thought and picture come to mind of a friend that had past away 16 years ago. He was standing on the other side of the gate and my dog was next to him. Is it possible if I had continued the mediation I would of seen this ?Today I feel kinda non spiritual. No feelings at all. Just dull. Like I'm looking into black and white. No color. I feel alone . I guess there are something's I don't need to know.
updated by @rene: 03/02/17 10:47:55PM
chris
@chris
2 years ago
46 posts

I am not at my best right now, so forgive me. The only advice I can offer you is to be patient, it will come. The whole concept behind meditation is to center yourself, first and foremost. For many of us, we get alot of visions or hear things we go nuts trying to affix meaning to.

I am sure you were given a message bc the vision was so personal. If you didn't understand what that message was, it isn't time for you to understand yet. Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be trying to get at the message. Trust that your guides are working in your best interest, allow whatever comes, and when the timing is right, you will understand. Hang in there. May you be blessed... Chris

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
thank you for the words of encouragement. So sorry your not feeling well. I hope it passes quickly. It seems the more knowledge I seek , more questions arises. Is there a such thing as enternal peace? I hope so.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book