questions

To post a reply, login or signup

jeff121ff
@jeff121ff
2 years ago
1 posts

I usually have trouble getting anywhere near a decent meditative state, but this one time my chest got heavy then suddenly it felt like my body dropped about two feet below my bed, then I stopped because it was kind of freaky.

can anyone tell me what happened and how to do it again?

updated by @jeff121ff: 03/15/17 12:17:05AM
ben
@ben
2 years ago
2 posts
From the moment my mind gets quiet during meditation my whole body tingles. It starts in my feet and my hands and works it's way to my torso then my head. Sometimes I can feel this for hours after meditation . But not always. One time I was listening to a guided chakra meditation I found on YouTube . When it got to the third chakra I felt what I can only describe as an energy explosion. I'm not sure what happened? A blockage cleared maybe? Ever since then when I meditate and my mind is quiet I get the tingling I described. I also get short visions. I haven't been able to make sense of them yet. I feel almost like an electrical jolt then I see the vision. But they go as quick as they come. These kinds of experiences have prompted me to keep pursuing the meditation practice. I read somewhere the key is to go into it without any expectations and just try to quiet your mind . That has worked well for me
jeff121ff
@jeff121ff
2 years ago
1 posts

I've felt the tingling sensation as well; except to me it was more like the tingling down your spine when you're scared,but i wasn't scared and it was like twenty times stronger than a regular 'fear tingle'. But, it kind of sucks that both times I've got a successful meditation going weird has happened has happened to end it prematurely.

ben
@ben
2 years ago
2 posts
Jeff , I agree with sirah. Keep going forward and more will be revealed

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book