My meditation to bring in love

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
So I have a meditation that I've developed over time that I use when I'm needing to ground and focus on the love around me and not the negative. I thought is share it here and if you guys want to try it I'd love some feedback on how it went for you!I start by imagining my physical body is made up of sand. As I relax, I imagine a soft breeze gently blowing away the sand that is my body. I'll start at my toes and work up through my whole body until I no longer physically exist, but my energy/soul/being whatever you will is all that remains.Once I'm completely relaxed and no longer aware of my physical self, I will imagine a twisting trunk of white light going from my root chakra, into the ground, and connecting to a brilliant ball of white light that is Source.Once I feel the trunk is strong and I'm completely connected to source, I will then focus my attention to my heart chakra. While focusing on this area, I reflect on how it feels when I am surrounded by love. I then focus on the emotion of love, and I focus on accepting it into my heart chakra. I focus on feeling this energy fill my body and warm me up.Then I feel this energy that I'm taking in travel from my heart chakra to the trunk extending down from my root chakra. Once this energy reaches the ball of source energy, it is then expelled in waves all around my body and then flowing out around me like ripples in water. I let this keep going until every space around me is filled with this loving energy. The energy is flowing into me through my heart chakra, traveling back down to source energy, where it is then expelled and cycled back out.Once I have gotten to the point where the love energy is cycling, I will wait until I feel ready and then come out of the meditation.This meditation allows me to feel the love energy cycling around me for hours after I've done it. I also find I become more approachable to people after doing this most likely because of the love energy surrounding me. If any of you do try this, please let me know how it works for you. :) I hope this can bring some love your way. <3
updated by @emmy-long: 02/23/17 01:07:14AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

That sounds really nice. I love the sand idea. I bet that would help remove lots of physical, unwanted pain, energies, etc...I will try it!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I've found it works for things other than love too. Depending on what you are wishing to bring into your life, you just change what you're focusing on from love, and then also you may need to change the heart chakra to a different chakra.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book