Meditation properly

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
When I first started meditating , a couple of months ago, I really wasn't doing it properly. My body was completely straight the height of the chair wasn't exactly right but I got more out of meditating then than now, as I am trying to correctly align my body. I cannot sit on the ground and cross my legs due to my knee problems. So I use a chair. How important is to be straightly aligned?
updated by @rene: 09/01/18 11:14:38AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts

Hello!

Honestly, I do not really think it makes a difference too much. Because this is all about relaxation and having a little vacation from your mind and thoughts. I lay on the floor most of the time, this is most comfortable to me when I am stressed and need a mental break. Sometimes I sit up, but I always try to find a comfortable position that I can work with. Certain kinds of meditation I guess you do need to have a straight align, but unless you are doing those, do what is best for you and what feels best.

Lots of Love,

Kaitlyn xxx

My Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/indigoteen?_rdr=p

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Thank you Kaitlyn. Trying to sit up completely straight distracting me. I put a pillow behind me but still not comfortable. I guess it's years of bad posture.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
Ok. Thanks. I will stop worrying. Thanks

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book