Meditation for physical healing

To post a reply, login or signup

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I have never really sat down and tried meditating, but am highly interested in learning.

My question is, can you heal physical scars through meditation? I know Buddhist monks can meditate and cause their bodies to heat up. However, I'm not planning at getting THAT intense any time soon.

Has anyone tried to physically heal themselves through meditation? If so how would you go about it?

My idea for the scars is to imagine skin cells growing and essentially refinishing those areas.

Thank you!

updated by @dariasdouble212: 02/24/17 05:54:25AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Hello Darias. I have been trying to heal a neck problem. Can't say I've had any astounding results other than my pain lessening during meditation. I do believe that it is possible, tho. The thing about meditation as I know it, is that you can't really do it if you are expecting anything in particular...at least not at first. To begin you would need to just learn to meditate. Just meditating can help with different body systems including your immune response while would help healing. It is definitely worth trying. As you mentioned, the monks are known for lots of amazing results from meditation.

Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

There are meditations on YouTube that can help you. It doesn't work right away, though.. Well, for me it didn't.

For an example, my root chakra is unbalanced. I've been doing Root Chakra meditations and sometimes afterwards, my back is really hot. It feels soothing. Or sometimes it's cold! It's really interesting.

I'm not sure about physical scars, though.

I really hope you figure that out soon.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

Yeah I have no idea how to properly meditate so I need to figure that out first!

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

My crown and third eye are blocked so meditating is difficult anyway. But, I also have no idea what I'm doing!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Lots and lots of meditations to get you going. They give a brief intro then silence.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDlTfbz0UtvJWNNQ22O8P7Q

Don't worry about chakras being blocked.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

Holy crap! Thank you! Subscribed :)

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Glad you like it! Brahm and Bramali are good, and this guy I like but can't remember his name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1faBi_nwgX4

There are 30 min meditations and written guides on their website at bswa.org.

Let me know how it goes:)

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I brought my headphones home from work so I'm definitely dubbing in this weekend. Thank you so much!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Appicato is the name I couldn't remember. This was a great talk as I recall and might be of interest to you:

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book