Akashic records meditation success

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
So after a very strange day of repetitive numbers, thoughts etc I decided to give this type of guided meditation another go. I've done this particular one once before without success. Although I did have an Akashic records experience randomly with a binaral beat meditation a few weeks ago..and got a past life glimpse.This time I asked specific questions once there.What are my soul talents/gifts?Seeing Knowing HearingWhat is my purpose here now?Love and healingWhere does my soul originate from?I didn't know how to spell the sound or if it was pal or pla it had a d in it somewhere.So I've Googled and had to put in extra words to the search like spirituality etcFirst I got a wiki page on the star system pladies (think that's spelt wrong but my phone won't let me cut and paste the word.Anyway it was all about this star system but not over much about it spiritually so I kept looking because the word sounded right.I came across the article I've linked, and it talks about all star systems and characteristics of people who's souls originated from these various places. I found my word about 4th one down and OMG it was like reading about myself..it was uncanny right down to the less appealing characteristics lol.http://in5d.com/which-star-system-did-you-originate-from/Just really wanted to share this bazaar experience.Blessings allGem x
updated by @gem: 06/12/17 07:28:33AM
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Aryi, it's fascinating and sounds very much like me and my experiences in life.A few days after I posted this I did a session with my pendulum (I'm new to using one only had it about a month), anyway I was asking stuff about my kids and then decided to ask about my experience with the Akashic records... It confirmed I accessed them and gave a yes for everything except the Pleiades thing... So that's left me very confused since and made me doubt my experience somewhat.I don't know if I'm supposed to trust in the above experience or trust in what my pendulum said??The description of Pleiades people is me to a T!!I look forward to chatting with you :)BlessingsGem x
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm friends with Trevor..He's lovely and has cleared me and my youngest son. I'll look up Paul and check out his store :)I didn't know you could install and clear with a pendulum that's a new concept to me..I just use it like you said for confirmation.I wonder why I got Pleiades in my meditation... Maybe I'd already read the word somewhere? I've done an enormous amount of reading since realising I may be an Empath.How did you come to find out that's where your soul originated?BlessingsGem x
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
920 posts

Thanks Aryi. I have gotten pretty good with a pendulum. But beware when dealing with people as choices can muddle up things. I make pendulums out of just about anything. I hope to get good enough without one. I also am interested in reading Akashic records. I understand as we get higher in freq by the shift this will be a common occurrence as now it being blocked by the grid that is being dismantled. Yep, Trevor is a great guy to be friends with.

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi Paul, are you the Paul Aryi mentioned? Is it ok to friend request you? I only have one, I went for a Clear Quartz I'm finding it very interesting using one particularly when it gives me an answer that truly surprises me lol.BlessingsGem x
Bing
@bing
last year
549 posts

For all of us from the Pleiades and the Orion sector. We are here to help and already have changed the original time line. BIG things are coming into this world this year. I bet that you have felt the new energy since the start of this year. Visit 1111Angels at YouTube for some great meditation ideas and insights from the many hours of videos. Lots of relaxing music as well under Liquid Mind.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book