Which are the best gem stones to use for protection + aiding resilience?

To post a reply, login or signup

Blink
@blink
last year
10 posts

Hi all.

I am new, + very much just beginning my journey. I have a very tense, upsetting + unpredictably volatile event to go to on Thursday, + this group was recommended to me.

I'm planning on making myself a bracelet for the occasion, + am certain that I want to include Rose Quartz for calming + healing, but was wondering what else would be good to include? Something for aiding with protection against negative + toxic energy/characters, + aiding my inner strength + resilience to hurtfulness would be useful, if there is such a thing..??

Someone suggested Onyx as a deterrent for toxic energies, but said it could be different for everyone. Was just wondering what people's thoughts were, + it anyone could help, please?

Many thanks in advance. X

updated by @blink: 03/02/17 10:57:54AM
Femonique
@femonique
last year
62 posts
Jet absorbs negative, black tourmaline, amethyst, clear cyrystal quartz, and any stone that you find feels really good, will work. Get a thumb stone if you have time, as our hands are a kind of conduit for energy...especially the thumb and finger tips.

Not sure what the event is, but look at a color therapy site and find some color you believe will off set the mood you expect aimed at you, and wear colors that incite respect and love. Also take a peek at essential oils...you'd be surprised what these can do. Listen to lots of "upbeat" or happy music and even watch some comedies to raise your own vibrations before the event, as laughter is really one of the best mood elevaters. Change your mind set to expect something good from this event, even if it's a funeral. Visualize yourself in a warm protective bubble, then walk into the event like ya own the place and expect everyone to worship the ground you walk on....'-). If they behave badly towards you, take a breath, smile, and respond with kindness. Then simply walk away from them.

Best of Luck!

M
Blink
@blink
last year
10 posts

Thanks M.

It's my grandmother's funeral, + I am anxious because there's a very big family feud going on between some of her daughters, my mother included. They're a fiery bunch, not always good at controlling their inner fire+ fury, + have a tendency to misdirect it also. The feud is a long standing one which in fact related to my grandmother, + is now even more prominent with her passing.

The funeral is at 12 tomorrow + is a few hours away so wrong have time to shop now. But I did pay a visit to my local fossil shop today, + I bought an Onyx pendant for my daughter who's also coming, a silver + abalone shell pendant for me, + some onyx, obsidian, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, rose quartz, + amazonite beads to hopefully make a couple of bracelets for tomorrow. Unfortunately they didn't have any black tourmaline beads, but hopefully I should have it covered with the rest!!

Thank you so much for replying. X

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book