What are these stones?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
7 years ago
212 posts

I'm a beginner in crystal therapy and have just startedlearning about crystals and minerals. Were I ,we don;'t have many new age and crystal stores, and when I did fiund one I bought a bunch of crystals...most of which I know about...but there are some that I forgot to write down and now I don't know what they are..there is also one that the lady I got it form said it's ruby but I doubt it because it's green with black stripes.

Can anyone help me identify them?

I have attached them in this message!

Blessings!

491_discussions.jpg?width=750492_discussions.jpg?width=750493_discussions.jpg?width=750494_discussions.jpg?width=750495_discussions.jpg?width=750496_discussions.jpg?width=750497_discussions.jpg?width=750498_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @lavinia: 02/25/17 03:12:10AM
Lavinia
@lavinia
7 years ago
212 posts

The 3 in one pic..you're right..that is calcite..I've looked at pictures and they're calcit.

The blue with white...does have some brown-redish traces in it just below the surface..and looking at pictures online..i think you're right..it looks like lapis lazuli.

I'm not sure the green is malachit...also by comparison..mine seems to have a different texture..idk..it could be

Thank you for your answers...hope i'll eventually identify all of them.

Blessings!

Lavinia
@lavinia
7 years ago
212 posts

I think so too, looks like pyrite...the lady that sold it said it's beryl, but it looks more like pyrite. It has a lot of glitter on it that rubs off if you touch it.

Thank you for answering..and if you remember what the first blue one is pls let me know :D

Blessings!

Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

Aw, thank you!

The one you said it could be bronzite...it's not..i looked at pics...I think it might be granat...I'm not sure yet

@madison-jade
6 years ago
0 posts
Since the stones are somewhat blurry is it possible for you to verbally describe them? I think that may help.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book