The Place of Great Silence

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

901_discussions.jpg?width=500

I want to offer this as a tool to the members at the EC. And please no arguments as in the other thread. Its easy to go to the next thread. This is Holy Communion with Source. The Great Silence is that place reached in meditation where you reach and meet the Source of your being. I have always read about this and did not comprehend it until last week end. See, I joined a group meditation and we were guided to that place. Once there , and it is a wordless place of complete peace, we just enjoyed it. Well the usual black hat showed up but we all saw through the ploy and joyously danced around it. Once we came out we talked and shared and we each brought out a single word from the wordless place and spoke it out loud to the group. But we kept going back and bringing out messages. It was so interesting to witness. It is a place of questions and answers. I want to offer this as a starting place as I know some here meditate regularly. I am not a meditator, I confess. Buy I do meditate from time to time. I have shared a channeled message from the 40s on a private level with some members, just on that subject. I may share if Source prompts...we'll see. Oh and then we had a discussion about simple labor as a way to focus on Source.

Go find a locallabyrinthand walk it. You might be surprise what you take away. Or make one of your own. Charge up and when you come out be this

902_discussions.jpg?width=500

Ok, maybe not so scary but you all get the idea.

updated by @paul: 06/02/17 03:34:56AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

This morning during my shielding, I was told I was being given a new shield. I was partially changed into a more transparent and translucent form, still recognizable as me, which appeared to be made mostly of crystals and with a crystalline, sparkling light around me. I was told I no longer needed the golden shell I used before to protect my light. I was then taken high up in the clouds and filled with peace and joy.

We have a labyrinth at our Metaphysical church that we built jointly with the Buddhist temple next door. It is under a shady oak tree and very peaceful to walk in.

Good idea Paul,

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Great news Cat. Sounds like You just got a Shieldinium Shield. Or something like it. In one of my other posts "...It is made of a crystalline substance that does not exist in this reality but can be brought to just beyond visible...". Further it is hard like Diamonds and transparent. That is some tough material. Please go walk that Labyrinth and tell us what you brought back out.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

MA, the Labyrinths were used in Old Europe as a meditation focusing device. Most old churches have them...

903_discussions.jpg

The most famous of these remaining labyrinths is at Chartres Cathedral near Paris, France. The labyrinth at Chartres was built around 1200 and is laid into the floor in a style sometimes referred to as a pavement maze. The original center piece has been removed and other areas of the labyrinth have been restored.

There is only one way in and out as you navigate the way. Once at the center, most people ask one question and usually receive an answer. I've walked one in South Florida at a Universalist Church that is 20 years old and the Pastor was so thrilled there some people using it.

On your Eye, its called the All Seeing Eye and has nothing to do with the illuminati, though they use the symbology. You are seeing Source in you! Precious!

904_discussions.jpg

Otherwise personalized a Cyclopea The Seeing Eye of God.

905_discussions.jpg

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

MaryAnne,

Can you see how green with envy I am? I would give just about anything to have an experience like that. I'll bet that would fix my depression in an instant. I am so glad this happened to you. You are truly blessed.

Can you explain what you were told about the beginning, the correlation between Oneness and the binary equation, etc., or is it beyond words?

Someone whose online diaries I read had an NDE and said she was told "God is mathematics".

Cheshire Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Cat, go into the place of Great Silence. Any one has access to that.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, dear MaryAnne,

I had to read that 3 times, but I think I got most of it. Now, I just need to chew on it for awhile, figuratively, not literally, as you'll see in my answer to Paul below.

I appreciate very much your trying so hard to explain it in words. :-)

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion, and I will try that when I am not in so much pain. I cannot concentrate now, due to an unbelievably painful biopsy I had in my mouth yesterday, with stitches. I can barely sip through a straw, let alone concentrate. For me, that sort of thing requires no distractions.

C. Cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Mary Anne, thanks for the info on the gamma wave meditations - I tried it last evening, and for the first time, I had a peaceful sleep. I agree about not having the binaural - also, I was looking around on youtube, they have a lot of the gamma with hypnosis, etc. But, the gamma meditations really help lift you to a more peaceful level.

I have seen that bridge in several dreams - I think what I saw was clear. But it happened so quickly,that I can't remember anything else.

About the chakras - you are clearly perceiving on levels that we haven't been able to. It's been assumed that there were more than 7-8, but we've had little info. It would be interesting to hear how they function - and in relation to the lower chakras. Also - did they appear as we usually picture them, the wheel/circle/opening flower form or did they have geometric structures in and around them?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

One of the things I made a while ago for my shop was a 9 chakra stone set. This is what I wrote about it. "This is a 9 Gemstone Chakra set in the Medicine Bag, it includes a nice pendulum. The first is the 0th or Earth Chakra, this ties you to the Earth and it is Jet. The 1st is The Base Chakra and it is Red Jasper. The 2nd is Sacral Chakra and it is Orange Calcite. The 3rd is Solar Plexus Chakra and it is Citrine.The 4th is the Heart Chakra and it is Green Aventurine. The 5th is the Throat Chakra and it is Blue Calcite. The 6th is the 3rd Eye and it is Sodalite. The 7th is the Crown and it is Amethyst. The 8th is the Soul Chakra and represents multiple Chakras in other dimensions associated with your higher bodies and it is Clear Quartz Crystal. The Pendulum is of colored glass. There are many stones that can be used for the different chakras. I selected these based on what Source inspired me. This kit is a tool and its use can get complex. I would recommend the books by Katrina Raphaell, The Crystal Triology for an in depth treaty." . A set like that is a bit tricky to use since most have little clues. Chakra work is really healing energy work and the user must know what to do to clear them. I will not tell how to do that, I have my system and there are others just as effective.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book