stone dreamteams?

To post a reply, login or signup

thamara
@thamara
last year
13 posts

atm, i'm experimenting with my gemstones a lot, building couples and teams to wear. i found out that i like it more than just wearing one stone, because they give off a more balanced vibe together.

in example, i recently fell in love with the protection black tourmaline offers, but i like to soften it up with the gentle vibe of moonstone. i feel like moonstone keeps me aware and intuitive while black tourmaline keeps me from getting hurt by what i pick up.

of course you can't mix them up too carelessly or randomly, but there definitely are some real dreamteams. what about you? what are your personal dreamteams?

updated by @thamara: 02/26/17 09:09:03PM
Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

I have experimented also with my gemstones, I found that it depends on where I am and what I am doing, sometimes I will carry one or two in my pocket. At my work there are a lot of negative people. I keep on my desk quartz, rose quartz and amber. When I travel I take a small pouch with Hematite, amethyst and aquamarine. I wear a small black tourmaline if I think the day is going to be a bad one!

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
last year
126 posts
I enjoy the doubles. 2 amethyst, 2 citrine, crystals are so much better in pairs lol ;) ;)But really its a great mix because they can perfectly reflect off each other or perfectly aline.I don't always double my stones but when I do it's always amazing! ^_^
Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
57 posts

Interesting, I will have to try doubles. That is one thing I have not come across when ready about crystals is the size or using more than one of the same stone.

thamara
@thamara
last year
13 posts

yup, i totally agree! i just feel much more comfortable with two crystals. haven't paired up the same kind yet, though! i should definitely try :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book