4peace
@4peace
4 years ago
187 posts

Are you talking about mystical help or otherwise?

If natural is what you are looking for: have good sleep hygiene (a routine). Go to bed at the same time every night if possible. Do the same routine every night to give your body signals that it's time to settle down. Never drink caffeine or exercise close to bedtime (2 hours I think). Never do anything in bed but sleep - i.e. no t.v. ,etc. Hot baths are great but not close to bedtime because your body temperature is raised unnaturally. No electrical items near your bed at all - clocks, lamps, etc.

A warm drink before bedtime is relaxing. I like hot tea with milk or herbal tea - chamomile is awesome.

Something weird for me is the direction I sleep in. I basically sleep better with my head pointing N-NE. Weird I know, but it's a thing with me.

Now I listen to binaural beats asI go tosleep (with my cell phone) - probably not good because of electrical stuff, but they relax me and usually knocks me out in 20-30 minutes. You can also tense and relax your body starting either head down or feet up.

I've found that working with my crystals before bedtime and grounding makes me have an awesome sleep.

Sorry if that is too much. I teach some of this in my intro psych classes.

Sending peace and light

4peace

4peace
@4peace
4 years ago
187 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5EsQZxem_4

I'm new to using the binaural beats for meditation, only been doing it about a month or so. This is the one I use most of the time, I fall asleep before it's finished and usually wake up long enough to take off the headphones :)

One thing I forgot to mention is that the more worked up you get over not sleeping the less you will be able to sleep. Hopefully I've stopped doing that for a while :) Now when I realize I will not be sleeping very well - I just daydream or go into my head. That keeps me from stressing and I will usually get a little sleep.

That is so cool that I'm doing something feng shui and didn't even know it :)

You don't have to do anything fancy for a sleep routine, just try to keep it on time and in order :)

I really need to check into feng shui and seeabout the benefits of it.

4peace

4peace
@4peace
4 years ago
187 posts

You are so welcome :) I hope it helps!

4peace

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book