Rubbing Oils for crystals and Stones?

To post a reply, login or signup

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Hey so does anyone have recommendations for Oils or such to rub my crystals with, I want somethin that beneficiary for them i was suggested Canola Oil by one of my crystals but i want something a bit better quality for them lol i was thinking Olive Oil but then im like that oil is kinda thick then im thinking eucalyptus oil but i dont really know much about that Oil or wats that Oil thats kinda minty not peppermint but maybe in the mint family...

Wat do some of you guys use or wat do u think is the best type of Oil

And its a long shot but are there any oils with metaphysical properties maybe????

updated by @the-lioness-q: 02/26/17 08:14:22AM
The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

BLaa i figured u guys wouldnt be into stone oils xD

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

This may sound crazy but i thought for some reason they would enjoy an oil rub i always want my crystals to be comfortable and happy, so i thought an oil rub would make a nice a treat for them or something lol maybe

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

OOMMGGG thiss is killing me ok, i am trying soo hard to be a better person and not be a bitch but sweety u need to know that i am an empath and one of my abilities is i can see the true nature of words and urs are completely shrouded in insult. I get it ok u feel that "thats stupid" why would she say that "ur an idiot". honestly ur hidden mannerisms are repulsive to me and unnecessary. OK Look do not deny it i can see it plain as day...this is my ability and my curse. When people say things i always know what they really mean and like ur comment its generally something nasty hidden within the words. Sorry but as an empath and on an empath community with other empaths im gonna call u out on it Sorry.

I get it being an empath is about peace and honesty, well here is my honesty. I will not stand for insulting under tones here.There will be other times in my life when this will happen and i will have to hold it in and ignore it but not this time and not here. Outside when dealing non empaths i understand a better reason to let this type of thing go but u are an emapth urself and should know that true feelings are rearly hidden amongst our type. So next time if u want to insult me come right and say hey that sounds stupid ur an idiot or keep you mouth shut opps i mean keep ur opinion to urself

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Ive spoken wat was on my mind already and i will not nurture this dispute any further, As i stated before again u have my sincerest apologies for my brashness i know i can be understandably overly-assertive sometimes but i still do not regret my response and i stand by my opinion

I will prey for lighter interactions in the future <3

The Lioness ~*Q*~
@the-lioness-q
5 years ago
126 posts

Thank you everyone for the Oils uve suggested, that link was very helpful Nocturnal and im sure sandwood oil has a very nice scent to it. and I will be sure to use a very small amount maybe one little drop on them and spread it around as not to over power them with the thickness of a type of oil.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book