Resistance/Discomfort against Tiger Eye gemstone?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

On the internet, it says that Tiger Eye is the gemstone of self-discipline, but it is the only gemstone that I am generally uncomfortable with.

My first experience was several years ago when I tried out one bead of Tiger Eye, and I had a dream of being attacked by a tiger in the jungle.

After that, I stopped wearing Tiger Eye gemstone.

Recently, I found out that the dream about being attacked by a tiger was a piece of my memory in my past life, though I don't remember if I died, but it was traumatic enough for me.

Do you guys feel something like that when you come across Tiger Eye gemstone, or maybe it is only to me.

updated by @yaji: 02/23/17 04:17:37AM
Femonique
@femonique
2 years ago
61 posts

The Tigers Eye is a wonderful gemstone. It has such a vibrant, strong, and even protective feel to it. I suppose having been born in the year of the Tiger might have something to do with my own reaction to the stone. :-)

What I have noticed about gemstones is that while one of a certain type of stone will feel truly good, energetically speaking, to one person, it may have zero affect on another. Subconsciously, it sounds as though you have an issue with something more "personal" than the stone. '\_(**)_/'

Here are some great reasons to use Tiger's Eye.....

It is a strong stone to aid you with all of the basic survival needs... and aids your ability to work through difficult times. It is known to aid the healing of broken bones, and it helps to enhance your strength when needed.

This is a stone that helps us to be more active, mentally as well as physically, and its major work is within the lower chakras. It will stimulate the base chakra, sacral chakra and the solar plexus chakra, where its energy has a very powerful effect.

The vibration of 'the will', which is the predominant energy of the solar plexus chakra, is strong withinTigers Eye Stone.

Believe it or not, I used this stone, along with some other stones, when I broke my ribs a couple of months ago and when I applied this wonderful stone, I could literally feel relief of the pain from that injury. So, give it another try, hon. It is a powerful healing assistant in all manners concerning your body and spiritual well being, as well as, simply a beautiful stone.

I am unclear where you got the info concerning your dream, but you might try another site. Dream Moods is usually "right on" when I refer to it for dream symbolism. Here is what they had to say about your dream:

Tiger

To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger refers to the emotions that you have repressed because you were afraid of confronting them.

It's possible that you simply have an emotional situation that you are not being honest with yourself about. It is also possible that "emotion" or situation was something you consciously believe you have dealt with, but your subconscious ain't buying it. (Someone's trying to tell you something and that someone is....YOU)

Not sure if you have ever tried the EFT tapping technique, but it is a great way to release emotions that just kinda get stuck within us, either through experience or our DNA. I had some deep rooted issues I had dealt with, and dealt with, and dealt with so many times and ways that I just couldn't imagine it was an issue for me anymore. However, I never properly released it in a manner that it just didn't keep returning. Tapping rooted it out, and I am much better than I have ever been concerning the issue. Do a search on the internet for EFT tapping, and maybe watch some videos on youtube concerning the matter. My first attempt was tapping.com and I am more than pleased with how it worked for me.

You might also research "The emotional body code". Really really great info in that material!!!

I hope you get yourself a beautiful Tiger's Eye and experience it as I and others have. It's truly a strength enhancing stone.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book