Release - Amazing Clearing Body Scrub For Empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

I thought posting this here would do more good than on my site. I hope that some of you get some use out of it. I love this scrub and use it all the time. Feel free to ask me questions.

1085_discussions.jpg?width=400

Release

Amazing Body Scrub For Empaths

1 1/2cups dead sea salt (unscented)
3/4 cupfine(0-1mm) Himalayan pink salt
3/4cup coconut oil or other light oil
30 drops essential oil (total)

In a large bowl, mix the two salts together until well blended. Stir the essential oil into saltmix until well blended. In microwave heat coconut oil for 30 seconds at a time (stirring in between) until fully melted. Pour into dry mix and stir until well blended. Spoon into air tight container(s) and place in refrigerator for half hour until coconut oil solidifies again. Makes 20 ounces.

To Use:

In the shower or tub, take a handful of scrub and massage gently into skin. Rinse well with warm water. Do not use soap afterwards or you will remove the oil and all the benefits from the scrub. Pat the area dry so you don't rub off all the oil and other ingredients from your skin.Caution:Coconut oil can leave the tub slippery so be careful.

Tips:

- Use the scrub last in the shower so none of the other soaps or other products you use wash away the benefits or effects of the scrub.

- While using the scrub, imagine scrubbing away all of your negative thoughts and emotions and letting them wash down the drain with the scrub.

- Concentrate working the scrub into your shoulders and solar plexus where you hold a lot of your emotions and they enter and exit your body. (I also scrub the heart chakra most times as well.)

Scent Choices:

Grounding, Shielding and Clearing= Sage or Clary Sage (30 drops)
Empowering, Shielding and Enlightening= Frankincense (20 drops) and Lemon (10 drops)
Calming= Lavender (30 drops)
No More Nightmares= Sage (20 drops) and Chamomile (10 drops) [just Chamomile for children (30 drops)]
Calming and Shielding= Patchouli (30 drops)

-BriarRose

updated by @briarrose: 03/19/17 11:45:52PM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank you for the recipe:) I will definitely try a couple different formulations of this ( the lavender and the sage I think)

BriarRose
@briarrose
2 years ago
68 posts

Sounds lovely...if anyone needs help finding the salt on amazon let me know and i can give you links....i usually buy it in 5 and 10 pound bags so i can make it all the time...that way i am not having to order it every five minutes...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book