One reason related to Empaths which I think is acceptable at crystal shops...

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Yesterday, I bought a rough red jasper pendant because I felt that the energy was somewhat different but maybe better.

The color was also different, 'bloody red with black lines'.

After one night wearing it, I was fully convinced that it was not a red jasper because the energy was completely different than the other red jaspers that I have, and I was uncomfortable with it.

I went back to the shop this morning and a different staff was there.

I explained to her that it felt completely different and not like a red jasper, and asked her if this was really a red jasper.

She checked and it was actually a bloodstone.

She asked me how I was able to feel these things because many people just buy and wear gemstones and they don't really feel anything.

I didn't really answer her question, but I was able to changed that bloodstone with a red jasper without any payment.

My primary gemstone is Red Jasper, mainly because in an article I read, it is the crystal of actress,actresses and all connected with expressive and performing arts in becoming more sensitive to their audiences.

I feel more wanting or being a performer when wearing Red Jasper and I love it.

updated by @yaji: 02/23/17 08:35:31PM
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

I had a chakra chip necklace. I got it home and put it on, after a few hours I felt like I had the flu. I cleansed it over and over but every time I put it on I would feel the same. I ended up giving it to my daughter because it didn't bother her at all. Crystals can be funny that way. Some of them I don't notice a thing but others I can't even go near without feeling sick.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
Im finding my way with crystals still, especially with combinations. Blue tigers eye and lapis lazuli together make me feel so nauseated and heavy. Every combination is different and i have some favourites. I love visiting crystal shops...feeling the resonance of the shelves. I sort of switch my mind off and just follow the buzzing and vibes that i feel and buy accordingly.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book