Moldavite

To post a reply, login or signup

Lavinia
@lavinia
4 years ago
212 posts

I haven't found this stone discussed in this group. If there is a discussion already, my apologies.

Have any of you worked with Moldavite before?

I just got my first one and I heard it's very powerful in working with the other realms. I guess because it's considered to be of extraterrestrial origin.

I haven't worked with mine yet, but I can feel it's strong and I had a strong pull from it to buy it. And I was wondering what your experiences are with this stone, if any.

Blessings!

Lavinia

updated by @lavinia: 02/27/17 09:13:31PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
4 years ago
212 posts

That's a very interesting and beautiful stone. I didn;t know about it, like you with moldavite LOL I guess we both learned something today.

Blessings!

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I have a small piece, it seems just a bit stronger then selenite. I can only hold it for a while to use it because I feel it would break in my pocket.

Lavinia
@lavinia
4 years ago
212 posts

That's very interesting George!

I didn't have that experience with it the first time I touched it but I did feel tingling in my hands and I can feel how strong it is.

So far I've had a good connection with it. No many important visions or messages from TS's LOL, but I feel it as being powerful and working.

I'm gonna check out Kyanite as well. I could use a peaceful stone right now. :D

Thanks!

Love,

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
4 years ago
212 posts

Very interesting about the loosing thing. I haven;t lost any of my crystals yet, but I have broken a few, well they sort of broke on their own. I guess they weren;t for me or I wasn;t ready cause I felt really drawn to them.

I understand your experience of "aren;t they coming back for me?"; I've always felt and still feel that Home is somewhere else. Maybe that's why me and my moldavite stone get along and I feel at peace with it...I just let it take me where-ever it wants to. LOL

Thanks!

Love,

Lavinia

Lavinia
@lavinia
4 years ago
212 posts

Very interesting Lightsharer. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna check it out now.

Love,

Lavinia

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book