Is it a wise idea to wear more than one gemstone?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
last year
69 posts

More than one gemstone as in more than one type...like instead of wearing only adventurine, we wear other gemstones as well?

I have seen people wearing two gemstone bracelets on one hand, both different ones.

It's just that in my opinion, when I wear more than one gemstone...I felt okay at first, but eventually it felt like the energies from different gemstones got mixed up but not in harmony.

Just to share a bit of an off topic,

I took off my Lapis Lazuli today and wore Red Jasper, and started to feel better with energy.

I then read and realized that my root chakra was blocked and Red Jasper helped with that.

It's like Lapis Lazuli helped a lot with my internal sides and spiritual sides, but they're not all aligned or balanced.

updated by @yaji: 03/30/17 07:27:26PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi Yaji,

I don't know the answer, because I'm no expert, but I do mix them. I have one necklace cage with both green aventurine and teddite inside it, and another one with green aventurine and solidite inside it. I've not noticed problems from wearing them this way, but they are not my favorites either. Maybe that is why they don't seem to do anything. I'm as curious as you are.

For me, clear quartz or rose quartz are the only ones that I notice make me feel better. I keep black tourmaline on my desk, rather than wear it, but there are times when I wish I had worn it when being overwhelmed in crowds.

I can't wait to hear what the people who really know their crystals have to say about this......

C. Cat

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Hi Yaji,

Everyone feels crystal energy differently. I don't have a problem with mixing stones. I mostly wear a lapis lazuli necklace and carry either a black tourmaline or apache tear in my bra :) -Sorry if that's too much info :) Sometimes I carry a rose quartz if I'm depressed and not feeling loved or appreciated. So it's pretty common for me to carry more than one.

You will just have to experiment to see what works for you.

Chesire Cat - I love black tourmaline!!! Great for crowds!!!

much peace,

4peace

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi 4peace,

Thanks for that info..... I am quite depressed, so that would explain why I like wearing rose quartz so much.

C. Cat

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Oh Cheshire Cat, I'm so sorry your are depressed!!! Try some tiger's eye or lapis lazuli (it's good for a lot of stuff) for depression. Blue lace agate is good for soothing emotions! I've been taking crystal healing classes and love it! I've learned so much in the last few months and I'm a more balanced person than before ;) Apache tear is wonderful too when you are overrun with emotions - but like I said everyone is different! I hope you feel better soon!

In love and light,

4peace

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Thank you, 4peace!

I have a tiger's eye pendant, but I thought it was used for the solar plexis chakra, due to it's color, so I'd been wearing it only when I need digestion help. I did not know it would help with depression. I will wear it more often.

I don't have any of the others you mentioned, but will look at them. My depression is long standing and secondary to late stage Lyme Disease, so it's more a case of making it bearable than making it totally gone. I've found many natural helpers, but no stones yet, so I appreciate this info.

Thanks again,

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

That is not only a good idea but desirable. Combo of stones will enhance the effectiveness of the stones. I have found out the combo of moldavite and herkimer diamonds to be awesome. On me daily, 3 neckchains one azeztulite, one pink lemurian seed mini wand and the moldavite with the herkimers. I usually augment that with a bracelet of black tourmaline with another chunk of moldavite or jet with a bead of rose quartz . I'm so used to moldavite now, I hardly feel it. Experiment, Find out what combo works best for you.Laugh

updated by @paul: 11/05/16 09:42:48AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

Hi lucky-seven,

Of the stones you mention, I only have one, the amber. I use it for digestive problems, but will try wearing it more. 

The best thing for my depression so far has been massive doses of Max EFA fish oil and L-tryptophan, plus walking outdoors when possible. 

Thank you for the ideas,

C. Cat 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
last year
1,185 posts

lucky-seven,

I think it's great that crystals have such a strong effect on you. If you don't need anything else, that's great.

I wonder if birthstones work at all for the people whose month they match, like your Topaz being for November birthdays. My birthstone is amethyst, and I wear it a lot, but do not notice much. Only quartz seems to help me, and nothing works for me like your topaz does. 

My depression is chronic and severe, secondary to my having a slowly terminal illness that has severely limited my life and made me constantly miserably ill for over 30 years. I wish I could find a crystal strong enough to fix that. 

I've studied to be a Naturopath, but did not finish due to my illness and also practicing is illegal in the state I live in. Magnesium would help anxiety, not depression. If you are only going to try one supplement for depression, I would go by the seriousness of the depression. If mild to moderate, I'd use a high EPA fish oil, unless you already eat wild caught salmon at least twice weekly. If depression is severe, I'd use D-Phenylalanine, 8 weeks on, then 8 weeks off, then repeat, unless you have high blood pressure like I do, in which case, do not touch it! If you have high blood pressure, you might try a SAMe supplement, about 200 mgs. to start and see if that is enough, since it is expensive. I am assuming your thyroid and adrenal glands have been properly checked first. One of the major causes of depression is low thyroid function, especially if you are female and over 50, and many doctors do not test properly or understand that new normal ranges were put out in 2003 and the labs have not kept pace. I have no idea of your age or gender, sorry if this info does not apply.

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
506 posts

This is a great topic. Does anyone know if any gem stones conflict when kept together? Either too powerful or just a bad mix?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book