I need some shielding suggestions please.

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I am looking for a stone that helps in shielding and also other suggestions. I have tried the visualization from the survival guide but it is not working for me so any other ideas that have worked for you would be great.

With five other people in the house sending out emotions it is getting to be too much for me. I seem to absorb them but don't feel any effects from doing cleansing of any sort to get rid of it all. The kids have so many emotions flying around about anything and everything but they like to dump everything on me allat the same time instead of one by one and then my husband comes home from work and wants to let out everything about his workday. Whether they had good or bad days they give off suchstrong vibrations that I just want to pull away and be alone but that is not usually possible. I am trying to work on mellow, relaxing vibrationsto de-stress but it seem to conflict with their high frequencies. So I am going to work on shielding some more. If anyone has found an alternate shielding or cleansing methodplease post.

Thanks

updated by @gin-s: 02/23/17 06:12:43AM
Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

I have to get angry almost... tell it to stop... but that's just me.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

sometimes fire with fire

just sayin

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Actually I have been eyeing her books. And I just got a nuumite with my last crystal order as well. Do you have a visualisation or somethingthat you use with the nuumite?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book