How to Ethically Oppose Darkness

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
912 posts

This has been on my mind of late since things are about to get real interesting for all of us. Some already KNOW what I am referring to and believe me,confirmation is the keyword here. Others are clue less. I would offer this is as a tool for you Empaths and as a way to gift you a ray of Hope in Uncertainty as to what is to come. Some here have been freed and that is all I can say about it. This is an article I wrote back in June 2014 and it applies today and for the future. Here it is and I hope you take something from it as I give it in good will...

911_discussions.jpg?width=300

I remember this scene in the Star Wars Trilogy. Luke, fights with his father, Vader, as a plot by the Evil Emperor to turn him also to the Dark Side by killing Vader. He came close and he was rightly angry and full of loathing for Anakin for turning to the dark side.

In the end he did not but only because he aligned himself to oppose from the light side. Not anger, but compassion for his father and holding on to the sliver of goodness still in him.

Why is this important? This theme is common in many religious/philosophicaltexts. At the risk of sounding religious

Matthew 5:43-48
43You have heard that it was said, Love your neighborand hate your enemy.44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,45that you may be childrenof your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?Are not even the tax collectors doing that?47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

No one is saying this is easy.Ancient sacred texts reveal the philosophy of action without hatred. I even find it hard to do. But I must try none the less.

In the Bhagavad Gita in which Krishna reveals a series of profound truths to prince Arjuna on the nature of reality before they set out to battle in the Kurukshetra war.It expounds an incredible philosophy, found echoed in the Jedi of Star Wars, on opposing darkness from a place of compassion and detachment.In it, neither running away and avoiding it, or fighting with hatred and rage, is the right course of action - instead Krishna teaches Arjuna what is calledThe Path of Right Action.

Anger induces delusion; delusion, loss of memory; through loss of memory, reason is shattered; and loss of reason leads to destruction. But the self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal Peace.

Having attained Peace, he becomes free from misery; for when the mind gains peace, right discrimination follows.
Krishna, The Bhagavad Gita

Did George Lucas invent this or did he just borrowed? It does not matter, his job was to get it into the mass consciousness through his movies. Now at the risk of sounding a bit crazy, there areInter-Dimensional Entities Behind the Dark Cabal Agenda thats running the world using political but mostly through financial Global institutions. This activity by those that think are in ... control...has been going on for a long long time. These things appear as dark blobs to people but in reality they are even uglier than that. The humans you see are just their front men and women. I really do not care what they look like. In reality they don't like Light or Love or Happy or Goodness. They are theantithesisof the Source and can't really be theSource because that is the ALL!

So what is the fix?

LOVE

updated by @paul: 07/06/17 08:42:23AM
Fotis
@fotis
last year
0 posts

Hi

Could you please insert the right attributions into this article?

Part of this article have been taken from Angela's Pritchard article that can be found here

http://belsebuub.com/the-danger-of-becoming-the-darkness-when-fighting-the-dark-side

Thank you for spreading the message across!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book