I need to do this. I'm trying. I spent the last month dumping facets of my life that no longer serve well. I'm holding out well with one minor setback. I think I am on the right track. I found this onhttp://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/16/21-ways-to-raise-your-vibration/
I also know this is a process and may be time consuming but I have to try:
1) There is a learning curve. You cant give up the first time you try tochange your thoughts, and thus your vibration. You have to practice it over and over again. Sotake out a journalandwrite your new thoughts the ones which reflect your experiences as you would like to see them happen, not necessarily that which your current vibration is creating. There are thousands of neurons, which are recruited to physically write down a thought, instead of just typing it into a computer screen.
2) Find something of beautyandjust appreciate it. It can be a flower growing from a crack in the sidewalk. It can be the glint in a lovers eyes. It can be your childs smile, or a newly organized shelf of books. Just one thing. Thats all you need.
1) Make a list of all that you are grateful for.The reason gratitude journals and thankfulness lists work is because, just like cognitive behavioral training, you can make neuro-pharmacalogical and neuro-biological changes with a shift in your focus on gratitude. Start with a few things:I can take a breath. I am here, now. I have at least one friend. I am able to change myself with my own will. Then expand to make your list your own.
2) Meditate. Think of nothing. This is more than likely a more neutral and therefore more positive place to take your vibration.
5) Listen to music you love.Musicshifts your frequency by making you happy.
6) Stop complaining and gossiping.Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want? Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice.
7) Move. Exercise. Get active. Dance! Not only does movement change your perspective, it also createsendorphinswhich help you to feel happy. The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
8) Do something a little crazy.Have you always wanted to go sky-diving?How about learning to dance? Have you always wanted to try public speaking find an open mic night and go for it. You probably feel like you have nothing to lose so dive right in. Just doing something newrewires your brain.
9) Listen to the ancient chants from Buddhist and Gregorian monks.They are designed to shift your frequency.
10) Not sure where you are vibrating?Just check in. How do youfeelright now? Just observe it and then you can change it. Perception starts withawareness.
11) Do mental reps.Say to yourself 100 times a day. I am happy or I am prosperous, or I am unafraid of change. You may not believe it yet, but with practice you will. Your 100 repetitions could just be, Icanchange my mind.
13) Realize that you have more control over your life than you thought.You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. Just realize this. In many wisdom traditions this is called total responsibility. No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It isnt a curse. Its a blessing because it gives you your power back.
14) Breathe.Just sit and try to make your breath longer, fuller, and more relaxed. It has a direct affect on your nervous system and helps to calm you down. A calm vibration is a high vibration.
15) Drink energy charged water.Dr. Masaru Emoto made this practice mainstream with his pictures in Messages from water. But it is also a practice fromChinese healers from ancient lineages. You can hold your water with the thumbs and middle fingers touching on either side of the bottle (heart Mudra) and send the water love. Then drink it.
16) Practice Mudra.Mudrasare ancient hand gestures that redirect energy, or prana, back into the body in much the same way that light is refracted/reflected from a cliff face or glacial wall. By learning specific ways in which to hold your fingers, you can direct positive energy into your body.
17) Jump up and down.It is said that the simple action of jumping excites the cells in the body and makes them healthier. Have some fun on a trampoline.
18) Practice Hooponopono. The ancient Hawaiians believed that sadness, depression and dis-ease only occurred when we perceived ourselves as separate fromthe Oneness, the Divine. One of the practices main themes is forgiveness. Forgive yourself or someone else and raise your vibration.
19) Hug someone.The American Psychosomatic Society published a study saying that just 10 minutes of positive physical contact with another human being can greatly reduce stress. Vibration. . .raised.
Ancients and even the CatholiC Church knew about these frequencies. I am eyeing the DNA change one. youtube is full of meditations that use this. I will try some.
http://onlinetonegenerator.com/ can generate the pure notes.
The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT 396 Hz Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE 417 Hz Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI 528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA 639 Hz Connecting/Relationships
SOL 741 Hz Awakening Intuition
LA 852 Hz Returning to Spiritual Order
I am open to all and any suggestions from the EC. Please chime in on ides to change add or omit what does not work. Humbly Namaste.
updated by @paul: 09/01/18 11:00:59PM