Homeopathy??? safe or dangerous???

To post a reply, login or signup

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

I posted this in the main discussion area but it is more relevant here.

What do you guys think about homeopathy, because I didn't mind it I feel there are some good sides to it as well as bad depending how its practiced, used and who performs it e'g if frauds use it for money it could be dangerous? Apart from the people who use it properly.

my friend has a doctor whospecializes in homeopathy and she said he had prescribed her some "amazing" medicine to help her with her eye site hearing and whatever,immediately I got this incredibly strange and super strong warning gut feeling that really hurt like it was telling me that homeopathy is a no no! I have a feeling there is something wrong with homeopathy and may not be genuine or it's not as amazing as its made out to be by some people.

after researching it after my gut almost exploded, and their medicine or "cures" didn't go through the clinical trials which is already shows that it could be quite dangerous in some respect. also they find things that cause similar symptoms then dilute it in water loads and loads so then basically wouldn't that mean it would just be water after a while and will have no effect?

and apparently it mainly only works on pacebo

My science teacher also said his friend mum had cancer and the doctorsprescribedher medication that will slow down the canceroustumorletting her live for at least another 3 to 5 years, however she was still desperate for more solutions and she went to a homeopath who prescribed her some miraculous "cure" and told her to just take his prescription and not the doctor because his medicine will cure it however this wasn't the case and the woman died in a matter of a few days from the tumor.

what do you guys think on Homeopathy and can you give me some more information because the internet mainly tells me its a load of rubbish and should be stopped how ever the actual sites for it are very vague.

do you think? if you know a lot about the good or information that's outside the medias view on it I could really use some good clear information that will give me a better idea on what it is and how it works.

Thanks, Yin x

updated by @yin-guest: 05/13/17 02:33:51AM
Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

Hi Yin, I think there is good and bad in everything we do. I believe it depends how it is used. I don't necessary think it is good advice to discontinue traditional medicine because of a Homeopath's suggestion. I believe that is irresponsible medicine.

It is widely believed that our bodies have the ability to heal themselves depending on the treatment and the intention of the person who is sick. If given the chance to heal itself, the body can do some remarkable things.

I personally would not forgo traditional medicine for homeopathy unless there were no other options. I think the two can work together as long as the homeopath and the doctor know exactly what is being given. Medications are based on natural ingredients and if you get too much of one thing it can be dangerous. An example is bark for an aspirin substitute. If you take both, you have the danger of thinning blood and bleeding.

I don't think anyone can really say which is better, and if homeopathy is good or bad. It all depends on the ailment, the treatment and the doctors or homeopaths involved. One also has to consider allergies when taking anything internally. Another consideration is the dosage. Just because it is natural doesn't mean too much won't hurt you.

If you want to know what works on you, and you want to go a more natural route, may I suggest you find someone that really knows how to muscle test you and determine your best medicine, dosages, food etc... based on that.

Just my humble opinion, but I do suggest talking with your doctor and homeopath to decide what works best for you.

Blessings, Phyllis

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

Thank you I'm starting to now but I'd love to find out more to why I had such a strong reaction to it, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

Thank you for your post, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

Ahhh thank you that helps a lot, I understand it a little more now thank you, I had a feeling it was right to post on here thanks so much hopefully it will put my gut to ease lol thanks so much! Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

thank you so much that gives me a better picture I was looking for positive sites that weren't biased against it but the science factual sites just told me it was bad and the good sites for it were to vague thanks so much, Yin x

Yin Guest
@yin-guest
5 years ago
85 posts

Thanks so much I will have a look, Yin x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book