High Energy Crystals, Configurations and Throughput

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

I am very interested in starting this discussion of these available tools from the mineral kingdom. I am sure friends on the EC community are knowledgeable and have used such. I welcome all question, stories and just plain interest on how it may help the empath in all of us. Namaste

Note: This discussion came from another place. I was not sure exactly where since I am still learning the ropes... ; ) Anyways the pic is of one of my recent wands.

839_discussions.jpg

updated by @paul: 09/01/18 09:00:00AM
Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts
Flourite is a power stone. It is good with the nervous system. I recommend to pair it with other stones like blue kyanite and moonstone. There are lots of resources available on the web namaste
Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

The best way to buy a wand is to first know its intended use. I prefer to be present but You can still get the energy through the pictures. My wands emit a type of energy that feels as heat. I also prefer to tune it to the user when I make them for people. The picture is just a sample and I prefer selenite bases but I've used blue kyanite as a base also. I'm thinking of using a lab grown quartz wand as a base. Still considering. I also go for energy throughput rather than good looking. Its all a personal choice. Good luck to your husband on his search. www.etsy.com has some nice wands for sale. If you are willing to do the work yourself, I can point you in the right direction.

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

I use my wands mainly for healing. But I use them while I sleep at night. I have 4 personal ones. One is called Ultra (yes I give them names); selenite copper rhodizite, tibetan quartz, Nirvana quartz, Anandalite and azeztulite. The other is called White Light Sealer, selenite 2 double ended mini quartz wands and apophyllite. The next is the Emotional Healer and its selenite 2 amethyst, lepidolite, pink tourmaline and a double pointed mini quartz wand. The latest is the Heart Healer and in the picture. It is selenite, green kyanite and 2 polished mini quartz wands. That is to heal the heart chakra from trauma. I have a past life issue that requires this. I place it over my heart for a time. Yes, I am a wand maker also. If you want to do the work, I can point you in the right direction.

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

The best way to buy a crystal is to ask that the one you need be revealed to you and just look for the one that calls out to you.

Paul
Paul
@paul
4 years ago
927 posts

Yesterday I made a variation of the green kyanite wand in the form of a pendant. I picked a nice tumbled stone that had some clear green swatches that drew me in. I then matched it with a selenite shaped as a rubbing stone, round with an indentation that takes the kyanite perfectly. At the store it immediately revealed its energy to Maggie the sales person. I took it home and I flattened some copper wire and made an enclosure with an eyelet to use as a pendant. I then used a piece of leather chord. My wife immediately was drawn to it and took it to work, It drew people's attention there also. I know I made something special. When I do these things, I don't do it for looks, but for the vibration. This pendant works on the heart chakra and can be felt immediately. Its not a strong energy but soft and powerful one. Comments?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book