High Energy Crystals, Configurations and Throughput

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I am very interested in starting this discussion of these available tools from the mineral kingdom. I am sure friends on the EC community are knowledgeable and have used such. I welcome all question, stories and just plain interest on how it may help the empath in all of us. Namaste

Note: This discussion came from another place. I was not sure exactly where since I am still learning the ropes... ; ) Anyways the pic is of one of my recent wands.

839_discussions.jpg

updated by @paul: 02/25/17 05:28:59PM
Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I read recently that fluorite is a good crystal for empaths. http://dragonmoon.ca/main/product_info.php/fluorite-rough-p-16145here is what it says,

Fluorite is a stone that helps the healer, heal. Great for people who are empathic and tend to absorb the feelings of people around them. It is said when you carry a piece of fluorite with you, it can help shield you from absorbing too much from others. A stone of mystics and psychics. Aura cleansing, used for protection.

It is also good for pain, especially arthritic pain. I have a friend who has had many broken bones and he carries a fluorite with his for when pain flares up. It works fast too. Just hold it on the joint for about 10min and it feels like it numbs the nerves. You can still tell the spot you were having trouble but it is like the pain receptors are sleepy. Not sure how it does that but I have felt itwork myself when I had shoulder pain.

Nice wand, I don't have one yet but that is on my "want to buy"list.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Flourite is a power stone. It is good with the nervous system. I recommend to pair it with other stones like blue kyanite and moonstone. There are lots of resources available on the web namaste
Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I have picson my page ofsome of my collection. I have a nice selenite sphere and an amethyst geode that I just adore. My husband is on the look out for a wand but the price of crystals has doubled or tripledsince I started buying them.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

The best way to buy a wand is to first know its intended use. I prefer to be present but You can still get the energy through the pictures. My wands emit a type of energy that feels as heat. I also prefer to tune it to the user when I make them for people. The picture is just a sample and I prefer selenite bases but I've used blue kyanite as a base also. I'm thinking of using a lab grown quartz wand as a base. Still considering. I also go for energy throughput rather than good looking. Its all a personal choice. Good luck to your husband on his search. www.etsy.com has some nice wands for sale. If you are willing to do the work yourself, I can point you in the right direction.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Yes, I have made full use of the web and books. There is just so much info out there on crystals that a person has never really learned it all. Plus I am researching so many other thingssuch asenergy healing and herbs. I might end up making my own wandbut I have too many projects on the go right now. I am always making something or learning something. I just finished lip balm, lotion and shaving cream. Before that I made some bath products and this summer we are planning to make a batch of soap and tolearn canning. I am working towards an online candle shop but I might have alot more to add by the time it is actually up and running.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

What do you usually use this wand for?

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Well, you can look up what you might find in your area and just look around or you can buy them. There are lots of crystal shops out there. If you are in canada then I would recommend dragon moon, I have ordered from them alot. You can get there through the fluorite link above. I don't know where to buy in outside of canada though others probably will.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I use my wands mainly for healing. But I use them while I sleep at night. I have 4 personal ones. One is called Ultra (yes I give them names); selenite copper rhodizite, tibetan quartz, Nirvana quartz, Anandalite and azeztulite. The other is called White Light Sealer, selenite 2 double ended mini quartz wands and apophyllite. The next is the Emotional Healer and its selenite 2 amethyst, lepidolite, pink tourmaline and a double pointed mini quartz wand. The latest is the Heart Healer and in the picture. It is selenite, green kyanite and 2 polished mini quartz wands. That is to heal the heart chakra from trauma. I have a past life issue that requires this. I place it over my heart for a time. Yes, I am a wand maker also. If you want to do the work, I can point you in the right direction.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

The best way to buy a crystal is to ask that the one you need be revealed to you and just look for the one that calls out to you.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Yesterday I made a variation of the green kyanite wand in the form of a pendant. I picked a nice tumbled stone that had some clear green swatches that drew me in. I then matched it with a selenite shaped as a rubbing stone, round with an indentation that takes the kyanite perfectly. At the store it immediately revealed its energy to Maggie the sales person. I took it home and I flattened some copper wire and made an enclosure with an eyelet to use as a pendant. I then used a piece of leather chord. My wife immediately was drawn to it and took it to work, It drew people's attention there also. I know I made something special. When I do these things, I don't do it for looks, but for the vibration. This pendant works on the heart chakra and can be felt immediately. Its not a strong energy but soft and powerful one. Comments?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book