Giving hand or Receiving hand

Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Does anyone find any significant difference between the two when working with crystals?

updated by @sammie: 05/06/17 05:23:20AM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
My clear Quartz is always in my right hand. I don't know why but it feels right, there. I have read so many articles because I have wondered the same thing.
Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Thanks. I was wondering. I have a bracelet that I like to wear on my right hand. I don't know if it's because I'm right handed, it always pinches me, or my wrist feels funny, I am really aware of it. When I wear it on my left wrist it is like it isn't even there.

BriarRose
BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Your receiving hand is your non dominant hand. Your projecting hand is your dominant hand. When working with crystals you can either hold them in your receiving hand or you can hold them in both. Shake hands vigorously before you use a stone and you will feel it more.

Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

Thanks Serenity and BriarRose The bracelet is Lapis Lazuli but I cant feel any difference when holding in one hand or the other. I will try again.

BriarRose
BriarRose
@briarrose
last year
68 posts

Do you have a picture of it? Did you buy it made already or make it yourself? If you made it yourself then where did you buy the beads?

Sammie
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

firemountaingems its rectangle cubes, I made it myself. Beads-Denim-Lapis-Blues---p8379ksb.jpgI also have small oval beads sitting on my night stand. They are the shape of the pic on the top left but the stones are the color of the pic on the bottom right I ordered the denim I think but mine came with waaaaay less calcite than the pic shows. Great buying experience, I can honestly say.Beads-Deep-Blue-Lapis-Blues---pb7527clb.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

depends with me. When meditating and holding a crystal for extra strength, awareness and focus, I hold it in my left hand and give healing to myself with my right (right-handed here). When giving healing to someone else I do use both hands though (but yes, I use the right a bit more than the left), and there does seem to bit of a difference. Supposedly the left is more Divine feminine energy, and the right more Divine male. As per 'feeling' things during a healing session - my right seems almost more sensitive than my left (but my impression might be warped, as I simply use the right a bit more....)

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts

According to my mother, I was born a lefty but I was made to write with my right hand in school (I don't remember that though). Anyhow, I still write with my right hand but everything else I do as a lefty..with that said...I receive with my left hand, give with my right.

Paul
Paul
@paul
last year
921 posts

Sammie:

Does anyone find any significant difference between the two when working with crystals?

left in right out energy wise.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book