Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
My clear Quartz is always in my right hand. I don't know why but it feels right, there. I have read so many articles because I have wondered the same thing.
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

depends with me. When meditating and holding a crystal for extra strength, awareness and focus, I hold it in my left hand and give healing to myself with my right (right-handed here). When giving healing to someone else I do use both hands though (but yes, I use the right a bit more than the left), and there does seem to bit of a difference. Supposedly the left is more Divine feminine energy, and the right more Divine male. As per 'feeling' things during a healing session - my right seems almost more sensitive than my left (but my impression might be warped, as I simply use the right a bit more....)

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
767 posts

According to my mother, I was born a lefty but I was made to write with my right hand in school (I don't remember that though). Anyhow, I still write with my right hand but everything else I do as a lefty..with that said...I receive with my left hand, give with my right.

Paul
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
927 posts

Sammie:

Does anyone find any significant difference between the two when working with crystals?

left in right out energy wise.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book