Experiment in Love, Joy and Compassion for the Earth

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

All. it has been made apparent to me that its time for this. I know there are lots of talented and dedicated people in the EC. We all have our baggage to deal with but this need not take much of our time. Time is irrelevant and short at the same time...get it?

We are on a train going at full speed towards the station and we must be careful not to get derailed. I have confidence that we can make it safely to the station. Many are being awakened on a daily basis. Those that already know need to help those that say what the h....hmmmm

Experiment: pick a time of your choosing daily and take 5 minutes to offer the earth 5 minutes of pure joy, love and compassion thoughts. Do it the best way you know or just think happy thoughts for 5 minutes. Offer it to her. THen sit back and watch the effect on a world basis.

I welcome ideas, methods and encouragement from you all. Lets make a difference.

I offer this musical note of the same vibration to aim for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3upRNN_Bag

updated by @paul: 06/12/17 01:40:52PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I already do this every morning and think it is a great idea. If everyone here does it, that would be wonderful. I do it right after my chakra alignment, grounding and shielding exercises before I get up. Let's all love the earth and help her heal.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I specifically use crystals combinations that do not hold a negative charge on purpose. Quartz by itself must be cleared regularly but with selenite or citrine, its constantly being cleared. This includes selenite, blue and black kyanite, citrine and others. The selenite itself clears any stones by proximity. Picking music is tricky as most new music is not that conducive to raise your vibration. I find that any Vienna Waltzes are high raising, but that is me. Pick some that resonates with you. Sometimes I listen to Tibetan throaty chants or American Indian pow wow drumming. Its all dependent on what you need at the time.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Today, I decide to take a walk around the lake before the daily thunderstorms hit and I feel a crispness in the air.It is a good thing like the Earth is happy.I know that its been recent that a few jumps in frequency happened. I even took off my glasses and with the exception of astigmatism, I could see fine. I am shortsighted. I think we are well into the split and its already here and will accelerate in the coming weeks. So hold on to your rear ends... Its going to be a fun ride.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Aryi, there are so many things happening behind the scenes that will not make it to the News...get it? It does not mean it not happening. Many already know what is happening, some here. Recently the black hats were dealt a hard blow. World Peace is key now and our collective good thoughts are making a difference. Please keep chanting your mantra with love. We are already on the New Earth their manifestation will just simply fade away. Light Love and Compassion for all.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Last night before going off to sleep-work, the happy feelings continued. I get the feeling that the Earth is so Happy with its progress. Any one else here feeling the same? This morning the ugly threat of war just surfaced again in Israel and Gaza. It seems like those Laggard (yes I know their origin and it ain't from here) are doomed to be at each other's throats for eternity or until Source has had enough of their murderous intent on both sides. Just KNOW that a major war simply will not be allowed to happen without some major intervention from those that can. Love, Life, Compassion and Peace... Namaste

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book