Crystals changing color?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I was just thinking about whenour kittens were born and remembered something strange that happened. Maybe someone has some insight.

When our cat went into labour I made up a birthing box for her with some blankets and crystals in it. I used some moonstones since my reference book said they were good for birth and easing pain. When I went to take them out afterwards one of them had turned from creamy white to quite orange. She did have a stillborn in that litter and had some trouble there. I found that really strange how much the color had changed like that. I left it in the window for a couple weeks to try and get it to go back to normal which lightened it a bit but it still had an orange tinge to it. I will have to look through my crystals and see if it is still like that, I had forgotten about it until now. It was covered in blankets and did not get anything on it from the birth either. Also the other 3 moonstones in the box were unchanged.

How does that happen? Has anyone had a similar experience with a crystal changing like that?

updated by @gin-s: 03/08/17 01:47:29AM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Crystals are beings and operate as needed. It helped your cat.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Gin,

I totally agree with Paul. I've thought about this more since I first heard about it.

Remember the second chakra is orange and represents the reproductive organs.

I think your crystal took on some of her pain over the still birth, and orange would be the color you would expect to get from that.

As for how to get the crystal back to normal, you know a lot more than I do about crystals, so I will eagerly await other comments.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Definitely the crystal absorbed some stuff. It needs to be cleared. There are several ways of doing it. Google is your friend.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

I did cleanse it two to three times, with at least 2 methods. I just found it and it is still looking like a peach moonstone. I will try again. I'm always cleansing and charging crystals. The neighbours must think I'm a weirdo because my window sills have a bunch ofcrystalson full or newmoons. I have crystals there in between too but I tend to prepare the ones that I want to do something special with during full or new moons.

Mar that does make sense. That would explain why it would turn orange.I have too much information in my head so some of it gets lost or doesn't connect where it should, as you well know. :P

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

My prefered method was taught by Marcel Vogel in his videos. He was an IBM scientist that found a way to make crystals to focus the mind for healing. Here is one of his videos. This is no mumbo jumbo since he was able to measure this stuff.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9HQ4lM8JY One good way is to let it sit in the sun for a few days. One other thing is to just know that the crystal just did its intended job and bless it.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I watched the video. It is one in a series. Looks like 4 total. When he started talking about transferring the charge in the crystal to water, I remembered those astounding pictures of how you can use your thoughts to change crystal structures in water.....can't remember the name of the guy who did the photos, but most of us have seen them by now. They are proof this can be done and that thoughts can change materiality. I'm sure you could find them on Google.

Gin, I have a gut feeling that you should leave this crystal in it's present state and save it for use in female issues like cramps, mood changes, perimenopause (I know you are not there yet, but it's closer than you think and can be a real beeotch, IME), and menopause. I think it will help you then. It goes without saying you could help others or their pets with similar issues. Just my two cents. :-)

C. Cat

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Hmmm, yes that is an idea. I have cleansed it well so maybe it just wants to stay this color now.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Well, my wands are selenite based. They are usually milky white and opaque. Some have changed to almost transparent.

Gin S
@gin-s
3 years ago
225 posts

Do you think that is just something selenite does over time being such a flaky rock, ormaybe partlydue tooils in the handsrubbing off on it and soaking in? It could be from the work it is doing as well. We have selenite in my area but I haven't found any yet. I have to learn to identify more in their rough form. I know we have quite a few around here but I can't always tell for sure what they are.

How do you find selenite holds up as a wand? I have seen videos of people making them but you can see the pieces flaking off with every touch.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Gin S, I work mostly with selenite. I usually shape it depending on what the wand wants using an exacto knife. Then I give it a run over with hot water. This tends to polish it and makes it more translucent. Maybe its the hand oils or the energy, further polishing can be done with a wet rag. You are fortunate if you can get wild selenite. Look up satin spar and how to dig it up. Once processed, it does not flake off. Selenite is an energy conduit. It can be enhanced with copper and crystals. I glue it on with silicone rubber or superglue. Here is a sample.

840_discussions.jpg?width=300

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 years ago
867 posts

Hi Gin S.,

Have you tried taking some dirt from outside and bringing it inside so that your neighbors can't see & burying the stone in the dirt for a few days?

Right now we are in what they call a dark period (we can't see the moon, but the moon is still there) & the new moon is tomorrow night so I'd believe that the soil should have enough of a charge to help your stone, I may be wrong, but it may help.

I, like you have neighbors who for whatever reason seem to notice my window sills, though I never seem to pay attention to theirs, smh

Huggs

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book