Crystal grid for earth healing and synergy stones

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking about doing a crystal grid for earth healing or for sending out positive energy to people on earth as mostly what I see and hear is negative. So much pain. Anyone ever done anything like that? People and the earth need healing.

Also, I was wondering if anyone worked with the 12 synergy stones and wondered what kind of experiences you have had?

Thanks,

4peace

updated by @4peace: 02/22/17 07:39:04AM
Leafherder
@leafherder
last year
35 posts
I really like this idea! I've never heard of synergy stones, but if you make the grid, please share how you did it and how it works out.I set up several stones charged by a central crystal in a corner of my living space, all selected and assembled intuitively with the intention to clear muddy/ negative energies, and align to healthy energy systems. It works, and we know it needs charging or restructuring when we get the creeps or start feeling inexplicably sluggish and crabby like we are getting sick (speaking of which... I better tend to that). I wish we could set these up everywhere! Maybe it would take some of the strain off Empaths, too, as I believe this clearing is part of being an Empath.I've done and loved doing other Earth Clearing work (with techniques similar to distance Reiki, but more specific). In my experience, focusing on a small space gets that space good and clear, and it beneficially affects surrounding areas, all who pass through, and makes further clearing elsewhere easier - rather than dissipating energies to a drop in the ocean. Trying to save everyone at once can get you really tired and worn out, and should not come at the expense of the circles of influence you already have. But if you set up a crystal grid with an intention and keep throwing prayers and good energy to it regularly, I'd venture it could amplify that intent and clear a broader spectrum of imbalance and a broader space.Great idea!
4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Hello Leafherder,

You may be right in that it's like a drop in the ocean. But I still think I will do it. Maybe others could do it also, how cool would it be for hundreds or thousands of people to create grids with this purpose :)

Not sure which stones I will use, thinking rose quartz and clear quartz of course, with shells representing the oceans (water), moss agate representing plants, red jasper for the earth and perhaps a blue stone (angelite) for the sky. I will let you know if I get it figured out :)
If anyone has suggestions, would love to hear them!

Much peace,

4peace

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book