Can anyone here see auras?

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Ihave been trying to see auras lately. Mostly I can see a white outline of the person's profile that starts to expand outward. The other day I was seeing color in it too. Does this sound accurate or was I trying so hard that my brain producedthis visually? I was trying to see the family's auras and when I got color it was mostly blue, green oryellow. One had a yellowish green and one a blueish green. I read that anyone can train themselves to read auras so I thought I would try it out and see. This might be a good tool to help verify theempathic informationwe are getting from people.

updated by @gin-s: 03/08/17 01:47:01AM
Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Thank you.

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

Yes.. colors of auras are all over nature. I saw them when I was younger but did not understand what they were (cultural I suppose). Now that I am older and understand them it has been fascinating. Have fun!

Dice
@dice
4 years ago
284 posts

I have posted the link that helped me out with my eyes haven't I Gin? If not I can do that..

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I would try that but my family is already getting creeped out by my staring at them but not really looking at them, lol. The kids run away when I try, they think I am so weird :p

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Please do post if you find more information. I didn't tell my kids at first because I am already weird and we live in a small town. The kids tend to talk and then word gets around. Although it seems that people are getting more open to alternative ways lately. I do tell them what color they are when I see it and they are trying to see our cats auras now too.

I have never been able to see the hidden picture in that special art they have now. I think you would use the same technique for that as you do for seeing auras, wouldn't you? So it might be a harder skill for me to pick up. I can still see only one layer of color in an aurawhen I try at this point. It is so hard to keep my eyes from refocusing, that is my biggest problem with this right now. My eyes try to fight me and then I have to start over.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book