Best Stone for healing from abuse???

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I have a situation in which a person has hurt me really badly emotionally - again. This made me realize that I still have a lot of issues. Additionally I feel this person has contaminated me - if this is possible. What would be a good stone for healing from abuse and how should I use it? I was thinking apache tear placed on my heart chakra while meditating???? Am I totally off? Suggestions???

Thanks,

4peace

updated by @4peace: 03/01/17 01:51:27PM
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

An abuser can most definitely contaminate you. There is physical and sexual and emotional and all those well known kinds of abuse, but some people can also energetically abuse you, too. I think it happens a lot to empaths because we can pick up on it and people who choose to do that kind of thing are drawn to people who are susceptible to it.

I would say to get the bad energy out, an apache tear would work well, as well as black onyx or other very dark stones that are good for getting rid of dark energies.

You might need something gentle too, like a rose quartz to gently heal parts of you that are hurting. Good luck!

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Thanks Sarah!So those stones sound good :)

4peace

Femonique
@femonique
last year
61 posts

Jet is also great for absorbing negative energies. Maybe try using rose quartz as well, to restore the balance.

I would also use a solar plexus crystal, because our self esteem always seems to be taking gut shot along with our hearts when these situations occur. I love my tigers eye for this, but you may have one that you find works better for you, such as citrine.

Concentrate on releasing all the negative emotions once you have learned what you needed to from them. Forgiving and releasing energies acquired through these situations is the best way to ensure the least amount of damage. If you haven't tried tapping, you can try the tapping video on this site or go to tapping.com in order to learn how to locate, feel, and release these things for good.

In love and light,

M

Gin S
@gin-s
last year
225 posts

I used a mangano calcite. I just kept it with me or by my bed. http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/Healing_Crystals/Calcite/Mangan...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book