Anyone want to join me in setting up a rose quartz grid for earth healing?

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Hi All, I am going to set up a grid for earth healing and wondered if several people could do it at the same time in different parts of the country or world :)  I was going to use a flower of life grid with rose quartz :) 

Much peace,

Rhonda

updated by @4peace: 03/18/17 06:26:43PM
4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I'm using this grid, printed out on a piece of paper, with 19 points - using rose quartz chips or small stones.

https://blog.etemetaphysical.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/19pointminiwithdots2.pdf

Heavy Rains
@heavy-rains
last year
9 posts

Paul:

4peace:

Hi All, I am going to set up a grid for earth healing and wondered if several people could do it at the same time in different parts of the country or world :)  I was going to use a flower of life grid with rose quartz :) 

Much peace,

Rhonda

Awesome! Count me in. and please post a picture. I wanna see.

does it all need to be rose quarts? I only have one. I could set up one with small stone!

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Oh, sorry, I didn't think anyone was interested :)  I will set the grid up and post a pic as an example.  I'm using rose quartz and maybe amethyst.  Use what you have, it's the intention that matters most ;)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
711 posts

Rose Quartz would be a great choice now...need all the love we can get at this time. I only have a bracelet but do have clear. Would selenite work too? Please post a pic for I have never done one before :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
711 posts

Paul:

OK here is a pic of the rose quartz one.

il_570xN_491587049_d47q.jpg

the main geometry of my personal one is like this

il_570xN_918197748_31m5.jpg

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
711 posts

@paul...what if you don't have that much selenite? What else can be used? I have 1 wand of selenite, several pendants of various crystals and bracelets as I wear most of mine.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Hey guys, 

If you don't have enough stones, it's okay :)  You can also use shells, sticks anything natural.  You can be creative with it :)  Although you can better move energy with crystals, they are not absolutely necessary :)

https://blog.etemetaphysical.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/19pointminiwithdots2.pdf

The above is the flower of life grid.  You can use another one or make up your own. Hope to 

post pic this evening - as I'm not at home now :)

Much peace,

Rhonda

Tundra2
@tundra2
last year
56 posts

Sounds like a wonderful idea, I'm in.

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

Paul,

Love the selenite and rose quartz!  Awesome grids!

Here's mine:

Rose quartz middle, rose quartz chips, alternating on the outside row with chevron amethyst.  The corners represent earth (iron ore), water (shell), sky(blue lace agate) and plant life (green quartz).  I'm going to add a small feather later.

Much Peace,

Rhonda

20161110_163135.jpg

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Hi.  I am definitely interested but on the knowledge side of crystals and grids I am at a zero.  Let me know when this is being done and I can get creative making the grid as I just have stones...a lot actually and I would love to be a part of this!  I just need a little guidance :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
711 posts

4peace:

Hey guys, 

If you don't have enough stones, it's okay :)  You can also use shells, sticks anything natural.  You can be creative with it :)  Although you can better move energy with crystals, they are not absolutely necessary :)

The above is the flower of life grid.  You can use another one or make up your own. Hope to 

post pic this evening - as I'm not at home now :)

Much peace,

Rhonda

Thanks @4peace :) I will work on mine....gonna look like a rainbow, lol

4peace
@4peace
11 months ago
187 posts

@catwhisperer

LoL  I can't wait to see your rainbow grid :)  Much peace,

Rhonda

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
711 posts

4peace:

@catwhisperer

Rhonda

Here it is....got a little of everything on there....wood, cedar, copper, selenite, moldavite, labradorite, rhodochrosite, clear quartz, and rose quartz, lol. Set with clear quartz on north & south points.

Don't laugh...its my first one :)

grid.jpg

updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/12/16 10:26:39AM
Tundra2
@tundra2
11 months ago
56 posts

I have my crystals hematite, quartz, rose quartz, agates, tigers eye, amethyst and selenite.  I have a shallow dish I thought I would line with sand and then arrange my crystals.  Would that work?

4peace
@4peace
11 months ago
187 posts

Cat Whisperer:

4peace:

@catwhisperer

Rhonda

Here it is....got a little of everything on there....wood, cedar, copper, selenite, moldavite, labradorite, rhodochrosite, clear quartz, and rose quartz, lol. Set with clear quartz on north & south points.

grid.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh  love it!!!  Very creative :)

4peace
@4peace
11 months ago
187 posts

Tundra2:

I have my crystals hematite, quartz, rose quartz, agates, tigers eye, amethyst and selenite.  I have a shallow dish I thought I would line with sand and then arrange my crystals.  Would that work?

Wow, that sounds awesome!!!  Sounds beautiful too!  Don't forget to activate it with an intention to heal the earth :)  Also, when you meditate send some energy to it - to give it a boost :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
711 posts

Thanks @4peace :) Was not sure what I was really doing..I just followed my gut on this one...but the most important thing is the intent. I think I need to acquire more crystals! 😊

Tundra2
@tundra2
11 months ago
56 posts

I have set mine up, hope the picture attaches.  I went with selenite in the center, surrounded by quartz, surrounded by agates and a few other crystals

20161116_190103.jpg
20161116_190103.jpg  •  43KB

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
711 posts

Tundra2:

I have set mine up, hope the picture attaches.  I went with selenite in the center, surrounded by quartz, surrounded by agates and a few other crystals

Love it! Is that your first one too? I really like your selection of crystals. I really like the pink/purple one 😊...and the aqua one.

Paul
@paul
11 months ago
912 posts

Cat Whisperer:

4peace:

@catwhisperer

Rhonda

grid.jpg

Are those dowsing rods? I will tell you that at the temples in Atlantis they mixed crystals with herbs for therapeutic reasons. So you are tuned in.

updated by @paul: 11/17/16 10:34:03AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
711 posts

Yes, they are dowsing rods. I found they are good for locating energy blockages. I didn't know I could locate vortex portals with them though until I read your post on the Sedona Vortex. I am still learning to use them. Interesting info regarding Atlantis, would like to know more. This was my first grid so I just went with what I felt was right. After seeing yours, it looks like I need to get some more selenite. Luckily there is a local source for getting a lot of good crystals. Some of which come out of the cave that is on their property. Family owned cave tours....pretty cool place.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
711 posts

@paul

funny you mention Atlantis. It made me think of a place from my earliest childhood memories of a reincarnation place that I remember. The most vivid part was a Parthenon that faced to the east that the sunrise would cause the entire place to be filled with sunlight. I always was put in mind of Greece, but now not so sure..

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book