A useful way to obtain Information

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Interesting and useful way to obtain much needed information. I have of late been concerned on obtaining much needed information. This can be done in a multitude of ways but this one is particularly useful. Why? Because I subscribe to the thought that in order to tip the balance in a closed system the tipping point is 10%. This has all to do with numbers and it is unstoppable. All the opposing side can do is delay but it can't stop it. KNOWLEDGE is power because it leads to action and that is what is unstoppable.

I have learned so much in the last 2 weeks this way and I have not limited myself to this one method. Here it is and please chime in. I ask the question and ask that I be revealed the answer just before falling asleep.

I have obtained information of the AC (anti-christ).

I have obtained information on Archangel Lucifer.

I have obtained information on the nature of duality.

I have obtained information on unsuspecting vortexes we all have near and do not even suspect and how to close them.

These answers are surprising to say the least. It involves direct connection to my subconscious mind and that leads to the super mind and it KNOWS IT ALL!

I do caution that this is not for the trivial things on the minds of most people at the EC. Things such as love relationships, misuses of power and gifts, learning the dark arts, witchcraft, sorcery, etc. Yes, I am well aware that some here do this are although they try to hide it, deny it and lie about it, it is always revealed and taken care or.

I do not consider myself better or more advanced than others, but I am interested in moving forward well beyond the basics. The time for playing around is over.

updated by @paul: 02/26/17 07:08:12PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

I've tried that same technique repeatedly with no results. Kudos to you for making it work.

I'm very interested in who the anti-christ might be. In all my research, I've seen two names repeated over and over, and my gut says they are both wrong. I think it's somebody unknown whom we've not heard of yet.

The nature of duality is also something I'd like to understand a lot more.

Vortexes are covered quite a bit in the Seth books, so I know a bit about them, at least from one point of view.

Are you just going to enticingly dangle these carrots, or reveal some of what you've learned? ;-)

Inquiring minds want to know!

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
I think I've tried doing this before but I've never gotten results like you have. What I did, was as I layed down to go to sleep, I asked who/what was guiding me. What source my intuition was coming from. I did this because I have felt that I'm being held back from fully opening my abilities by not trusting my intuition. I can feel things, but I can't see them yet or understand exactly what they are. And I think I need to know what these things are in order to help. I feel like my mind is trying to tell me things and help me, but I don't fully trust my intuition because I don't know where it's coming from. I feel if I could get some validation that it's a spirit guide or angel communicating with me, it would be easier for me to trust. So you think I'm doing this incorrectly or for the wrong reasons an that's why it's not working?
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Emmy, this works because of the nature of your being. Your supermind knows all. Dolores Cannon was able to access this level of consciousness with her work. I do so in several ways. One of them being using a pendulum, My feelers are the sharpest just after waking up. It does help to learn to empty your mind of all thoughts. That is the time when the answers pop in, sort of speak. You can practice this 5 minutes at a time. it is hard but well worth the effort. For instance I will give some info on Baltimore that just popped in. It was a False Flag. The "cop" that really wasn't who murdered Freddie Gray was not one at all and disappeared soon afterward. This has to do with trying to kick off civil unrest so that they can declare Martial Law and cancel the Constitution and the Beast takes over overtly. Now that sounds fantastic and you may say ...Nahhh. Start small and ask for confirmation. You'll be surprised.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
It's crazy that you use that example! This whole time all of it has been going on I've been thinking to myself "this wasn't a cop that killed him." But I didn't get it to the degree that you did and that's what I'm talking about. I can't fully understand what my mind means by "it wasn't a cop" I just know that phrase kept playing in my mind. But I didn't dare explore such a controversial issue with such little confirmation.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

It goes deeper than that the Cabal is desperate and all major incidents, airplane crashes, boats sinking, people murdered whether by crazed muslims or not are all false flags. Even freaky weather, they can affect it. I did not think this would make it to the news

http://rt.com/usa/254077-texas-governor-monitor-training/

A little deeper level. The bad guy Lucifer came back to source and was accepted, he brought many back with him. I'm hoping the truth about what happened will come out eventually. The Theosophists were the first to put it out there. I've heard it from several sources. I find it fantastic and hard to grasp. So they have no leader now and infighting is what is going on. Some say he never left and was doing a job asked of him. But here is the core. The Earth is going to "ascend", make sure you are on the right side as the alternative will look like the world of Mad Max. By virtue of the shift energies, you'll be able to tune in more, just try.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Wow I bet they didn't want the news of that training getting out! But this is exactly what I mean about feeling things but not having the clarity and confirmation to understand them. The Baltimore cop thing is just one example of many lately. I knew there was going to be something bad that would happen at the boston marathon but I didn't know on what level, I knew those airplanes all disappearing weren't unfortunate coincidences but I don't know what exactly did happen, I felt death coming right before the Nepal quakes and something still isn't setting right about it with me. I can te I'm beginning to pick up on these big things and I felt for months that a huge growth spurt in my abilities is coming, but I don't know what it's going to be. And like you said about being on the right side when shit finally hits the fan, I'm feeling a great pull to understand all of this so that I can help and make sure I'm on the right side.Your responses are really clarifying things for me.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I agree with Paul that right after I wake up seems to be the best time for this. I still have the feeling of something very, very huge about to happen, and am on edge and impatient, but don't know what it is.

I've had an ear worm all morning, Paul, and it's strange you posted what you did about people who won't ascend, because the song that's been stuck in my head was the theme from "Mad Max Thunderdome".

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

We've also known for awhile that Jade Helm was a practice martial law drill. Boston was their first trial and it went really well for them, in the place where Paul Revere rode for our independence and on Patriot's Day no less. Talk about laughing at us and rubbing it in our faces. I feel sorry for that kid who was set up and had zip to do with what the hired mercenaries did. They were sloppy too, knowing nobody looks too closely. Check the videos for the mercenary from The Craft Group wearing the back pack with the white tag. Then check him walking away w/o it, then the after footage showing the pack that they say had the bomb. It is the only back pack with a white tag. The kid' pack was solid black.

I'll bet they are really P.O.d that all their pot stirring has not yet produced an excuse for martial law. It's almost funny.......they've succeeded too well in making Americans into complacent slugs, and no matter what they pull, we don't react. Edgar Cayce predicted America would be torn apart from within by a race war, so maybe they will succeed after all. I sure hope not. (Still not convinced on Ascension...sounds too much like a New Age version of the Rapture).

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book