400 Year Old Bonzai

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I visited Morikami Museum in Florida this week endhttp://morikami.organd met a 400 year old Bonzai tree. I immediately touched it as it wanted me to and felt incredible life energy, healing loving. It told me its seen way too much and was a bit worried. I then proceeded to touch a large tree and felt the same and a 60 year old Bonzai. Beautiful energy. Then I felt a big vortex around the place and that it was because of a buddist or shinto ceremony done a long time ago there. Here is a pic of him and What do you feel or see?

953_discussions.jpg?width=500

updated by @paul: 10/19/17 08:34:03PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I feel like it's cringing a bit so as not to be noticed by the wrong people and it's feeling in need of protection as it's a bit uneasy.

I agree it's beautiful...thanks for posting it.

Did it tell you why it's worried?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
If you are in the area, please go visit him. I think he's seen so much and is a bit worried for the future. I have cleared the area with white fire, strengthened the vortex and added a blue flame angel for its protection. Should be calmer now. Never felt such a thing from a bonsai and I've made several.
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Ha! There was more to this that it seemed. Its been taken care of. This beautiful tree spirit will be much more calm from now on.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
The interesting thing is that the tree spirit was afraid to be notices by... But it was handled and now it can roam free in the property. Never ceases to amaze me.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

If from 1600s accounting for average age of the japanese this tree has had about 7 owners assuming one owner per about 60 years. A tree like this needs periodic trimming by experts. You can open the pic and expand it and read the plaque for more info. It is now part of the Japanese Gardens and those people do take very good care of the property.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book