3 posts
Life path please and thank you ❤️
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

Hi @Tandy,

Please include your full date of birth if seeking a mini life path reading.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

crystalsage "] Past life please and thank you!

Hi Crystalsage,

In the specific past lifetime I've picked up for you that your name was Sanna & your husband's name was Amman.

Your husband was an architect & you had 3 children (2 boys & 1 daughter.)

You lived in Mongolia in the early 13th century & painted for pleasure.

Have an amazing day!

Tandi
Tandi
@tandi
4 months ago
3 posts
Hi my full date of birth is 10/19/1976 thank you!
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
4 months ago
197 posts
Thank you @nocturnes-angel
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

You're welcome @crystalsage.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

Tandi "] Hi my full date of birth is 10/19/1976 thank you!

As a Life Path 7 you are always looking for the answers. Whether the question is big or small, doesn't matter, it’s the glory of finding the answer that drives you. This can lead to some interesting journeys during your life since you tend to seek spiritual or inner self understanding.
You tend to do this journey on your own and can live inside your own head for lengths of time. You can see situations from many different angles. This is great for careers that requires you to analyze a situation solo, or weed through large amounts of data.
However, because of your desire to process things and stay in your own head, it can take a long time for someone else to get to know you. This can make relationships difficult to flourish and maintain. You are highly sensitive, but shy away from emotions that may be foreign.

Tandi
Tandi
@tandi
4 months ago
3 posts
Hi and thank you so much! Great insight btw ❤️ Again I thank you!
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

I would love to hear a spirit guide message. Thank you!

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

Tandi "] Hi and thank you so much! Great insight btw ❤️ Again I thank you!
You're most welcome.

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
3 months ago
37 posts
May I have a Spirit Guide Message?

Thank you 😊
lisastarry6
@lisastarry6
2 months ago
3 posts
Life path for me please 04/27/1972
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

lisastarry6: Life path for me please 04/27/1972

The Life Path 5 loves to have variety in life. Anything new is exciting. Whether it is traveling to a place you've never been, or meeting new people, you are always looking for that next experience and adventure. 

The war cry of the Life Path 5 is "Freedom!"

You need to explore what life has to offer, and don't see any need to be rooted to a specific place. You tend to be the life of the party because you will go out of your way to meet everyone in the room. 

For the Life Path 5 a career that requires you to be in a certain place at a certain time everyday will not be the best situation. Instead you should consider a career that provides a unique daily experience. This could be careers from sales, where you interact with various clients, to a nature photographer which requires you to travel and explore the farthest reaches of earth. 

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

JS71219: May I have a Spirit Guide Message? Thank you 😊

One of your spirit guides is named Magda, she has dark brown hair with sun kissed golden streaks & is wearing a long, flowing gown of white that has a rainbow of beautiful colors.

She mentions that she has been assigned as one of your guides since you were 19 years old.

She says that it is important for you to remain deeply rooted in your soul.  She wants for you to have a deepening belief in faith, strength & the power that positivity can offer (create, bring, etc.)

She wants you to do whatever you may need to do in order to tie up loose ends so that you can focus on yourself & your family.  (Getting more rooted in your purpose, etc.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

I would love to hear a spirit guide message. Thank you!

I have two of your guides (I'm told you have quite a few) they are named Isobel(female) & Adrian (male).  They want for you to make sure that you write everything down because they believe it will come in handy sometime in the future.

They want you to continue working with your family so that all of you can growth closer as a family unit, as well as, grow your abilities with one another.

Even though each individual's abilities will grow at his/her own pace, the fact that all of you are growing closer as a family unit helps as it lets everyone know that he or she can come together to share, experiment, etc.

Best wishes

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
2 months ago
37 posts
Thank you Angel. You are so spot on it is scary. I had to read it a few times. It gave me chills. I can attribute this to several things. All of these things pertain to having faith that things will work out. I often pray for strength because my faith in positivity is often a weakness
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

JS71219: Thank you Angel. You are so spot on it is scary. I had to read it a few times. It gave me chills. I can attribute this to several things. All of these things pertain to having faith that things will work out. I often pray for strength because my faith in positivity is often a weakness

You're welcome.  I'm glad it made sense & resonated with you.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,306 posts

Hi Nocturne's Angel,

I would love a Spirit Guide message if you have time. :-)

Thanks,

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

Thank you so much for the reading. Much of this resonated with me as I was just thinking the other night that I need to start doing daily journal entries. And the family comments were just as important as well and very timely. Thanks a million!

Warden
Warden
@warden
2 months ago
33 posts
@nocturnes-angel hi I'd like a hearts desire reading. Vanessa Sue Warden
Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
2 months ago
22 posts
Hi, I'd like to hear from my guides.
Thanks!
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Kevin: Hi, I'd like to hear from my guides. Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

I'm told for you to allow yourself more downtime so that you can unwind & become more connected to the Earth, World, Universe, others, yourself, etc.

You are a very energetic soul who has a lot to do in this lifetime so take it a bit slower & allow everything to unfold in its time.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Warden: @nocturnes-angel hi I'd like a hearts desire reading. Vanessa Sue Warden

The 3 Heart's Desire number indicates you have a tendency to be creative and playful, generally upbeat, friendly, happy, and outgoing. You are drawn more to the arts and crave for a creative outlet where you can be free to express yourself and showcase your imaginative mind.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

Thank you so much for the reading. Much of this resonated with me as I was just thinking the other night that I need to start doing daily journal entries. And the family comments were just as important as well and very timely. Thanks a million!

You're most welcome.  I'm glad your reading resonated with you 7 was helpful.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi Nocturne's Angel,

I would love a Spirit Guide message if you have time. :-)

Thanks,

C. Cat

Hi C. Cat,

I'm told for you to allow yourself time to heal.

That this is a time where things may be harder than they have been in a while & that you know that you have to keep on going & never give up.

But that you also need to give yourself the necessary self care that may have been lacking as of late.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 months ago
1,306 posts

Hi Nocturne's Angel,

Thank you....that was right on point!

I wish they would talk directly to me again. They have ignored me for more than 10 yrs. now and I don't know why. They want me to do something they know I just cannot do anymore though. The well has run dry and the trials have been way too much to take for way, way too long, and have now become impossible. I now have to find a way all alone to take care of my caretaker. If I am to keep going on earth at all, I need HELP, but no matter how much I fall apart and how many times I ask, I get no reply and no help, only worse and more problems piled on me, though they must know I am already totally broken.

Your message fits me for sure, thanks again.

C. Cat

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Cheshire Cat:

Hi Nocturne's Angel,

Thank you....that was right on point!

I wish they would talk directly to me again. They have ignored me for more than 10 yrs. now and I don't know why. They want me to do something they know I just cannot do anymore though. The well has run dry and the trials have been way too much to take for way, way too long, and have now become impossible. I now have to find a way all alone to take care of my caretaker. If I am to keep going on earth at all, I need HELP, but no matter how much I fall apart and how many times I ask, I get no reply and no help, only worse and more problems piled on me, though they must know I am already totally broken.

Your message fits me for sure, thanks again.

C. Cat

You're most welcome.  Huggs <3

Sandy_8
Sandy_8
@sandy-8
2 months ago
1 posts

Hi , I would be grateful for a spirit guide message please. Thanks.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Sandy_8:

Hi , I would be grateful for a spirit guide message please. Thanks.

Hi Sandy_8,

I'm told for you to slow down & allow yourself to take in the beauty & the lessons life has mapped out for you.  That you can only control so much & that you need to slow down as it is as you are burning the candle at both ends.

Kevin
Kevin
@kevin
2 months ago
22 posts
Thanks! This is good advice for me.
Giving up control can be challenging.
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

Kevin: Thanks! This is good advice for me. Giving up control can be challenging.

You're welcome.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book