IN NEED OF GUIDANCE PLEASE

blackcashmere
@blackcashmere
7 months ago
3 posts

Currently, am at a crossroads.  My life circumstances have changed 180 degrees...I have always been a healer and an empath, should I pursue professionally?  Shall I teach energy work?  Help those with chronic pain?  I am so confused and being pulled. 

I only know I am/was drawn and pulled to post on this site, to connect with someone...I don't know who?  I am willing to pursue a longer, in depth reading.  I have never had a professional, "psychic" reading.  Spirit, usually, is pretty clear, but I am all muddled at this moment in my life.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

updated by @blackcashmere: 09/22/17 02:01:07AM
Jojo
Jojo
@jojo
7 months ago
19 posts
I'm also at a crossroads. I'm just trying to do a bit of everything in till it becomes clear. All the best <3
blackcashmere
@blackcashmere
7 months ago
3 posts

Hi @jojo...I left my deck at a girlfriend's house, but I have Dorren Virtue's "Fairies" cards.  If you would like, and with your permission, of course, I will pull a card for you to see what the "fairies" wish to say to you?

updated by @blackcashmere: 05/21/17 02:14:36PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
810 posts
Sometimes I'm also pulled to answer questions on this site....i never know who...it just happens...i don't worry about it and just start reading...the ones that jump out are the ones I answer...then the urge leaves...i've dun what I could and I'm good....the reasons are clear...i'm here to help and that's all...i used to worry about what I should do with my gifts...and my guides answered...why do you need to do anything with it?...which rather confused me at the time...when I think about it I AM using it on a daily basis...i'm a bus driver..but in my heart I'm a healer 1st...and what ever I do I ALWAYS help...it may not be a 'formal' healing occupation but I'm a healer...and that's that....what ever I'm supposed to do with my knowledge and gifts will come when the time is right as I'm learning all the time...there's no rush...supplying people with some knowledge so they may evolve and conquer their fear is really what's important to me...as it's being afraid that causes a lot of self doubt and pain...for me healing is done by each individual...we as empaths know that the healing goes much deeper than the surface... I can't heal people...i can only point them in a direction for them to think about..if they use the info then great...if not...great....but I got them thinking thru the fear....and that's all healing is about...overcoming the fear and blockages ....so for you just take it easy and keep your eyes and heart open...I don't think your 'supposed' to do anything until you WANT to do something....if that makes sense...lol
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/21/17 02:23:21PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book