please...if you need a picture let me know 

Jessica Dec/09/1989

updated by @intuitivedreamer: 09/02/18 01:43:41PM
IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

Hi!thanks for replying , I would like to know if im going to travel or move to Florida for a new job  this year.

IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

LaurieO: Hello Jessica, I am new here but have been doing readings for awhile. I would bev pleased to read for you. What is it you would like help with? Blessings! Laurie

Hi!thanks for replying , I would like to know if im going to travel or move to Florida for a new job  this year.

IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

LaurieO: How odd. I posted your reading days ago. I'm out of my house now but when I get home I will repost it. As I typed it out in word I have a copy I can paste here.

Ok, thank you!.  :)  ( if you feel anything else about me *relationship related* id like to hear about that too)

updated by @intuitivedreamer: 05/11/17 07:54:57PM
IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

Wow! Thank you so much, This was extremely accurate! It made me feel alot better, because Im developing a confidence on myself that I never had in me before, and to know this proves that I was not wrong about that! and Yes, I'd really like a love life reading please, when you have the time!.

I have the feeling that I will meet the one for me once I move out, It rarely fails when I get "that" feeling all of us empaths know too well. I am highly Intuitive as well. 

IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

I think this page does not work so well

IntuitiveDreamer
IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

Im still here...