Angel
Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

Before you make any decisions, it's important to understand the cause of the cycle. Does she contribute to this cycle or is she simply responding when the cycle occurs? There's more going on the what a reading can help and I think a councilor can help you dig deeper into this situation and the cause of this situation. Cycles are often the past repeating itself over and over until we decide to make a change, but there is always a root to these cycles, a root cause to it, and sometimes the people we are with are the root, but more often then not,they are merely a symptom of something deeper going on. To be honest, I don't feel qualified to really do this reading, because the issues are to deep rooted for any psychic to work with. The reality is, a reading isn't going to change anything, it will only confuse you further, but working with someone one to one to help you dig deeper into this will not only help you understand and heal what is deep within the soul, but may also be able to help heal your marriage, which is what you want anyway's. A reading won't do that.

So, instead, I am sending you healing energy.  May the Angels guide your way and bless your path,

Blessed Be,

Angel

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book