Reading request, repeating cycle please help

To post a reply, login or signup

lostsoul1144
@lostsoul1144
6 months ago
6 posts
Thank you for taking the time to open this post, I go through cycles in my life, it generally runs like this.

I have an awakening. I being to grow and grow and grow, I make positive changes and give up all the things holding me back or negatively influencing me. Then I'm sort of told I need to leave my wife. I refuse to do so. I shrink back down forget about my energy become entirely numb to my feelings and become just another body.
Then starts the drinking the anger the cycle of self loathing. Until I've had enough then boom awakening. Usually a year or two process in total.

This cycle has repeated itself 4 times. I'm currently at the cusp of maybe I'm supposed to let her go so I can continue to grow. I need to keep growing I can't shove myself back inside of the box and cut off all of myself again.

If anyone has any insights or experience with something like this, please I'm not sure what to do. I just want to continue to grow and share my light with the world.
updated by @lostsoul1144: 08/22/17 04:34:13AM
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
6 months ago
62 posts

I have the same cycle's every cycle brings me through a set of events that enhance my gift and raise my frequency its not easy but it gets easier. also be optimistic towards changes it tough but they are always for the highest good. You need to trust the process remember we have special gifts so we can get shortcuts in our life to make things better even though we don't understand why before it happens its a blessing in disguise. 

Here is an example

I was intuitively told to leave my fiancee which I followed I did not understand why but after about a few hours of us talking I understood why there was wounds inside her that I caused her during our relationship of our 4 years and because of this event it brought them to the surface so I could heal them. After a certain amount I didn't feel like I should leave her and ever since that it was like a renew for our relationship it has been the best.

Angel
@angel
6 months ago
603 posts

Before you make any decisions, it's important to understand the cause of the cycle. Does she contribute to this cycle or is she simply responding when the cycle occurs? There's more going on the what a reading can help and I think a councilor can help you dig deeper into this situation and the cause of this situation. Cycles are often the past repeating itself over and over until we decide to make a change, but there is always a root to these cycles, a root cause to it, and sometimes the people we are with are the root, but more often then not,they are merely a symptom of something deeper going on. To be honest, I don't feel qualified to really do this reading, because the issues are to deep rooted for any psychic to work with. The reality is, a reading isn't going to change anything, it will only confuse you further, but working with someone one to one to help you dig deeper into this will not only help you understand and heal what is deep within the soul, but may also be able to help heal your marriage, which is what you want anyway's. A reading won't do that.

So, instead, I am sending you healing energy.  May the Angels guide your way and bless your path,

Blessed Be,

Angel

lostsoul1144
@lostsoul1144
6 months ago
6 posts
Thank you Corey, this makes sense. I've come to some realizations that I have been propping her up when she doesn't have self love. Which is likely the scenario.

I have talked to her at length about this and when I heard the words leave my mouth I realized in that moment I had let her go. However it's not in a divorce sense. Merely in the sense that I couldn't carry her anymore.

Thank you
lostsoul1144
@lostsoul1144
6 months ago
6 posts
Thank you Angel, I appreciate the energy and the input luckily I believe the answer has been found. Bless you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book