Reading request

To post a reply, login or signup

DiscoverMe
@just-me
7 months ago
1 posts
I've known I'm an empath since 2011-2012. Til this day I am still unbalanced and my emotions take charge and have the best of me. I've been told I'm clairvoyant, my third eye is open, I have issues with a past life, I've had readings, I meditate, meditate with crystals but I'm still stuck. Why?

I'm requesting a reading because I need clarity. I'm always ruled by my emotions, hard to focus, jump from one project to another without finishing. I just need some clarity and understanding for my future because it is truly uncertain....feel like I've failed a my daughter because I'm all over the place.

Any reading is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
updated by @just-me: 07/29/17 03:30:22PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
7 months ago
866 posts

Hi @just-me

I have done a basic general 3 card reading for you that is valid for 90 days.

Feel free to copy & save your reading in case it doesn't make sense or resonate at this time to reflect on in the coming months.

Card One represents : The Opportunity

Card Drawn : The Star

Card Meaning :

You have the opportunity to relax into a time of calm, healing and grace.

Your heart is wide open and you deeply feel your connection to Source, God, The Universe, etc.

It is a most blessed time of hope and peace.

Now is a good time to begin the practice of gratitude, of giving thanks.

When our hearts are full, it's easy to be thankful.

If we begin the practice now, it will be easier to sustain when times are rough.

Follow your star, for it will guide you home.

Card Two represents : The Challenge

Card Drawn : Bindweed

Card Meaning :

You are being challenged to ask yourself what holds you in bondage.

What is out of balance in your life?

What takes more than its fair share of your attention, energy and life force?

When our addictions (whether drugs, alcohol, sugar, shopping, TV or any other drug of choice) run loose in our lives creating chaos, we need to take action to bring our lives back into balance.

Card Three represents : The Resolution

Card Drawn : Justice

Card Meaning :

Resolution comes as you face the consequences of your past actions, which may be positive or negative.

This is a card of cause and effect, of karmic balance. You are held accountable for your choices and actions.

Examine the values that you live by, and your motives.

It is best to act with integrity in all that you do.

Perhaps a conflict is about to be resolved in your life, or a legal matter brought to closure.

Or perhaps you must deal with the negative consequences of past actions that were less than honorable.

You may be coming to an understanding of your place in the web of life, and of how far-reaching the consequences of your actions can be.

It may be time to take a stand for social or environmental justice in your own neighborhood or on a global level.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book