Requesting a reading on what field to work in.

To post a reply, login or signup

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
8 months ago
100 posts

I have been confused lately on what field I should work in. I have a few options in mind but I don't know which one I should take. Please help me find out what direction to take. I would be greatly thankful if someone could help me.

updated by @merin-eliz: 07/25/17 03:07:04PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi merino-eliz,

When I read this, right away I saw you standing next to a drafting board, wearing earth toned clothes, all browns and greens......brown pants, an olive green shirt, and a brown vest and cap. 

This could be symbolic. It does not necessarily mean you would be an artist or graphic designer. I do feel some connection to earth/nature is involved somehow though.

Drafting boards are used for all sorts of  things.......you could be designing sky scrapers with roof top gardens, zoo layouts, landscape designs, all sorts of things. You could be using an x-ray drafting board to look closely at plant leaves for diseases in some kind of scientific research. Loads of possibilities.

I hope something makes sense here. I have been extremely sleep deprived lately, so I may be way off in some galaxy far, far, away, lol, in which case, I hope you get a good laugh out of this. 

namaste, ;-)

C. Cat

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
8 months ago
100 posts

Wow. That is one of the fields I was looking into. I was planning on doing a research on insects. But one of the other fields that's pulling me is sort of an admin position. Like I can use that admin position to help nature because they work on forests and how to conserve them and take measures for that. Like you said, zoo designing and stuff. You don't see me working with people, do you? like in manager kind of position that requires more interaction with people than in nature.

Thank is so awesome. Thank you so much! <3 p="">

Also, get sleep! You shouldn't be sleep deprived. :-)

updated by @merin-eliz: 03/26/17 09:50:54AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

In the vision, you were in a large office in a city, and you were discussing something with two other coworkers. I did not feel you were the boss, but neither were either of them. One of them was higher up than you, but not an administrator. Few of us start out in administration, so maybe that would be something happening later on, or more likely, I was not seeing the administrative position but the other one or maybe a third job you don't know about yet. I do think the job was new, since there were no other pieces of furniture in the office, which was very strange and could symbolize the start of a new job. You seemed to be part of a team, so you would be working with people, and you seemed to like the people you were talking to, since you were smiling and laughing. :-)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

I would LOVE to get some sleep. I am withdrawing from the hardest class of drugs to get off of in existence......it's harder than heroin to quit (benzodiazepines). It was prescribed for me for 33 years for muscle spasms, but is now destroying both my body and brain. Recent research shows they cause dementia. I have joined a huge forum for others also doing this, and severe insomnia seems to be the number one problem. I am trying every supplement suggested with no result other than nice relaxation, but no sleep. Some of us end up on other addictive drugs for the insomnia. I do not want to be one of those! Prayers are appreciated. Thank you for the concern and best of luck with whichever job you go with......

C. Cat

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
8 months ago
100 posts

Yes. That must be the second job I think. It's not exactly a boss job. Like i'd be admin, but not in top position or anything. Thank you so much!!!

Oh that is bad! Heroin is really bad. Even meditation and stuff is not helping? Sometimes relaxation techniques work better than drugs or when with drugs. These drugs cause brain problems. Have you tried natural medicines like ayurveda. Those have no side effects and can help with insomnia.

I'll pray that you get a good sleep! 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

Meditation was impossible for me at first, but with the supplements I am taking now, I can listen to isochronic beat music with subliminal sleep messages. That alone is not nearly enough. Withdrawal from this drug (xanax) causes sheer terror, severe shaking, raging anger, crying, sweating, nausea, throwing up, hallucinations, heart attacks, seizures, muscle pain, high blood sugar and pressure, racing pulse, and a lot more.  I am using all natural treatments, including the strongest one alt. docs I know of prescribe for this problem, Seriphos. Removing the Xanax removes the brakes from the fight or flight nervous system, so your "rest and digest" functions are turned off entirely. I have a minimum of 60 more weeks of tapering off of this, since it is life-threatening to quit it too fast, so thanks for the prayers. I am seeing a holistic therapist in two weeks for advice. It will also take a minimum of 17 years to get my brain function back, if it does come back, so I will not live to see complete recovery. I hope this will scare anyone reading this away from benzodiazepine drugs. They are never worth it! Back when I was put on them, they were not even sure they were addictive, or so they said.....I don't trust Big Pharma as far as I can throw them. 

I hope the job works out for you. It sounds very interesting and rewarding in terms of service to others......the number one requirement for happiness in a job for most of us who are empaths. Designing humane zoos will become very important as we continue to lose species in the wild at a rapid rate. There is a really good TV show on right now called "Zoo" about the Bronx Zoo in NYC and what goes on behind the scenes that is very interesting, if you can get it where you live. 

Regards,

C. Cat

CalMidwester
@calmidwester
8 months ago
108 posts
@chesire-cat, I just wanted to say I am sorry for what you are going through. Having dealt with and tried to help one of my kid's friends who was a heroin addict, addiction to any of those types of things is something I am very aware of. I hope you fine more and more peace every day.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

Thank you, Calmidwester.

I am what is known as an "accidental addict" since it was prescribed, I never took extra, and in fact was constantly trying to get off of it. I succeeded in getting off all by myself 3 times, but all 3 times, I could not walk within 3 days of stopping due to the muscle spasms returning. Nobody knew what Lyme Disease was back then and it took 21 yrs. for me to be correctly diagnosed. I wish I had stayed off way back then, but it was  either that or a wheelchair at the time.

I hope your friend's child got off and stayed off of the heroin. These things can be so tough with no easy answers. I hate to see these things  banned due  to kids who get in trouble, when some people really have no life without them. For example, My husband is in awful pain from 49 yrs. of construction work, and must take Oxycodone to be able to continue working, and that is basically synthetic heroin. He has no genetic tendency to be addicted like I do, and can stop taking things easily, but it is still very bad for his health. Without it, he could not work and probably could not function enough to want to live anymore. I have seen this happen to people due to doctor's cutting off those who are in real pain due to fears of addiction. Their lives are taken away from them and they can no longer be productive or have any quality of life. That is the flip side of this problem. 

I will shut up now and let us get back to helping merin-eliz decide on his future job. :-)

C. Cat

Angel
@angel
8 months ago
607 posts

Hmm, I'm seeing something outside, like outside, nature like. Have you looked into growing things, herbs or something? I'm hearing herbalist. This may be future though, because Im seeing someone older and grey hair. This person has such a strong connection with nature, plants and the peacefulness of the earth and seems to prefer the company of nature then to people :) And one more thing, doing things like this is more of a spiritual experience for them, it fulfills the spirit and the soul. I just heard the word "science", so if this is future, then presently I'm seeing something involved with the sciences of the earth, conservation, studying earthy stuff,  if that makes sense :) I see alot of outside time and discovery with this.

I'm also hearing the word "money" like to make a decision. Are you looking to work for money, like making lots of money, or something that will pay the bills but is more fulfilling for you? I'm hearing to ask yourself this question because it will help you make the choice, figuring out what your priority in this life is :)

updated by @angel: 03/26/17 04:29:10PM
Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
Hi merin-eliz
First off, I think both Cheshire Cat's and Angel's reading are on target. I'd just like to say, don't worry about the money part too much. Money can be seen as a form of energy, so just open yourself up to all venues that allow money to come in. Angel sees someone older and grey haired, which can refer an older version of you. It can also refer to a version of you that is an expert in a field. This takes us back to the question of money as energy. When you do something you love, you are vibrant with energy. This energy you can initially use to perform your job really well. You might learn many things, which I am sure you will enjoy, maintaining and perhaps even enhancing your vibrations. With high vibrations come opportunities. Perhaps you will put your knowledge into the form of blogs, books and talks. People tend to notice those with high energy and people with high energy tend to attract people who can further their cause. Perhaps you will get the ears of those who have significant influence.
I agree very much with Angel that working with nature is very spiritual. It helps to balance the various aspects of your life and self, unlocking your potential to do much more than you previously felt possible.
Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
8 months ago
100 posts

@cheshire-cat I'm so sorry to hear that. The effects of those drugs on the brain is so bad. I know, as I studied biology. They do a large amount of damage. But I think natural techniques can help a lot in regenerating and damage done. Basically, I don't trust modern medicine that much because there is less awareness of the effects of drugs. Years back it was even less. I'm so sorry that you had to bear the burden of science lack of understanding. It's hard to quit such drugs easily because it will cause even more damage. But slowly I know you'll get there. I'll pray that the recovery happens faster!

Thank you for the wishing! Yes, it would an honour to be able to help nature. And we urgently need people to take action to conserve the species we have. I don't get the programme here. I looked u online to see if I could in it. But there seems to be none. It is called just Zoo? Thank you so much for your help! Hey you can talk here as much as you want! Happy I hope you don't mind me saying, I'm a she not a he. Laugh :-)

@angel Thank you for helping! I used to grow plants when I was little, but I was forgetful of watering and impatient to see the grow that they used to wither away. So, haven't tried growing anything lately, although I feel like I want to. The person you saw does seem like me. I love working in nature. I had gone trekking in the forest and that was so beautiful and spiritually fulfilling. Yes, related to science. That was what I was searching for. I love working with nature. Especially about conservation. I don't think money is something of a problem though. I mean, either jobs i'm looking into pays well. I'm more looking into jobs that can pay the bills and is fulfilling, than merely having great pay.

@hermes yeah, i haven't been that worried about money. Like you said, doing the job that you like is more important. My dilemma was whether I should do a job that helps the people in power make good choices in conservation or be the person in power making the decisions that can help conserve the earth. I agree we can use our vibrations to help nature. And it is spiritual! Thank you for helping! :-)

updated by @merin-eliz: 03/27/17 12:04:51AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi merin-eliz,

None of this post has to do with your job question, sorry! it is all about other things you mentioned.

Re: The TV show ZOO:   The show is called The Zoo. Go to www.animalplanet.com and I think you may be able to watch it online. There are lots of interesting video clips and articles there about it. They just hatched some  rare penguin chicks that you can watch.....adorable. Last week they did surgery on a flamingo's leg, helped find a picky, nocturnal Kiwi a mate she liked, tagged sand sharks, moved king cobras so they wouldn't eat each other, put down a sick snow leopard, and more. I hope you can get the animal planet channel where you are, but if not, you may be able to see a lot online.....I don't know what country you are in. :-)

Re: The drug withdrawal:  I am up at 3 am typing this with my orange glasses on to block the blue light from the computer screen, having gotten zero sleep so far tonight, besides a total of 8 hrs. sleep in the last 5 days put together. From now on I am sleeping whenever I can. At 3 pm, I was fighting to stay awake, having been told not to take naps. No more listening to experts. This is far too serious now and I will sleep whenever I possibly can so I don't have a heart attack. I agree it can cause more damage while GABA receptors are trying to get back online in my brain. I could get any major disease from lack of sleep, or become psychotic. My A1C has already jumped from normal to bad. It horrifies me that many doctors are taking people off benzos cold turkey or very fast ( 6 wk. rehab is common and not nearly enough). I read the blog of an M. D. who had that done to her and 6 of her friends, all trying to get off. She lost 4 yrs. of her life and had to be cared for 24/7 for 10 months. All 6 of her friends committed suicide. 

Wishing you sweet, drug free dreams, once it's bedtime where you are,

C. Cat

Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
Hi @merin-eliz
I can understand your dilemma. Something that I have been telling my friends for years is the kingdom is given to those who let go of the kingdom. More specifically, the advisors regularly have more power than the one on the throne. It is usually the agenda of the advisors that are brought to fruition. Yet positions of power are enticing, are they not?
Perhaps I should go more in depth about vibrations. Good vibrations is not just about feeling good. There is the need for proof of vibrations. Proof of vibrations could mean checks coming in the mail, a meeting with a person of influence or just about anything that is aligned with reachung your goals. Some people can sense and feel energies and it is easier for them to diagnose their state of vibrations. For a writer, an influx of energy would most probably manifest in the form of ideas for writing. For an orator, the energies would manifest in the form of an energetic speech. For a salesman, the energies would manifest in the form of attracting quality clients. These manifestations can in turn be converted into money, influence and so on. The art of transmutation is merely that of transmuting source energy to forms more usable.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book