Requesting a life purpose reading

To post a reply, login or signup

Cistamonte
@cistamonte
6 months ago
2 posts
I'm new here (HELLO!!!) and feel so grateful for being guided to a place with such great tools! Thanks, Elise!

Over the course of my awakening, I've seen so many layers peeled. Three years ago I'd never believe I'd be here now. But as I'm sure you all know, during the awakening process, the more aware we are, the more healing that's been done, it seems the more blocks that stand in the way. Add empath to this process makes one truly feel like a psychotic mess at times.

I meditate, I journal, I (try my best) to stay grounded, and have been doing my own readings trying to figure out what path I'm supposed to be on. I need to start earning money but I just can't go work for a company again. I'm talented and resourceful and was born with an entrepreneurial spirit, but the past year or so I just feel stuck. PLUS, as an empath, I'm easily influenced by what other's paths are. I don't want to settle and get stuck in a rut. I have this time, freedom (to a certain extent), and support to do something fabulous with my life but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. My own readings are pretty consistent in saying that I'm going to start a business venture doing something that feels right or comes naturally to me. I can't figure out what it is.

Can someone help me clarify?
updated by @cistamonte: 07/20/17 01:30:11PM
CalMidwester
@calmidwester
6 months ago
108 posts
Hi and welcome. I am new here too. I can relate to all of what you're saying although I don't really have an answer because I'm in a similar boat. Just wanted to say hello to another newbie.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 months ago
1,178 posts

Welcome cistamonte,

I can't give you the answer you are looking for, but I can give you what I got, FWIW. When I saw the title of this, before I even had a chance to click on it and read it, I was shown and told loudly TEACHING, and I saw you surrounded by a tight circle of about ten teenagers in a classroom painted a fern green color with a blackboard and light colored desk behind you. Girls were wearing green tops and plaid skirts, boys were in green polo shirts. This may be symbolic, or signify a religious school. The teaching may involve economics or business practices in some way and may even be some kind of extra-curricular activity for those interested in learning about having their own businesses. I know teaching is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is what I got, and I got it very strongly, so I am throwing it out there for you to ponder......

Glad to have you here at EC,

Cheshire Cat

Angel
@angel
6 months ago
603 posts

Hmm,where to start. Alright, you talked about going through an awakening a couple of years ago. You have been studying,absorbing and appling the emense amount of information you obtained and the growth process has seemed to come to a complete hault recently because you have all of this information but now you don't really know what to do with it. You have the desire to share this information and to help others out who are going through similar situations and this feels to be a passion of yours. Your ready to move your life into the next stage and to turn your passion into your career. The problem feels to be that this transition is difficult because the avenues you have tried to do this in, doesn't seem to fit or just isn't working out the way you thought. On one hand, it kind of takes away from it your passion and meaning behind your abilities yet you know that your life revolves around your abilities and to help others in this area. Your wanting to branch out on your own, to not only share your abilities, but to revolve your entire life around, if I'm saying this right, to include your career. I'm picking up that you have already started or attempted to start already but you have some doubt? I could be wrong, but it feels like you are more wondering if you are on the right path, if you will be successful on it, and you want to make sure your doing the right thing, like you don't want to waste time doing something that won't go where you are expecting it to go, if that makes sense. Your VERY big on your life purpose and your priority is to make sure you complete that purpose, to make sure you fulfill that purpose and that you don't take a road that seems to good to be true and eventually taking you off that course. I'm hearing the word "failure" and it feels like on a deeper level you are afraid to fail in this because it's so important to you. You've spent so much time searching and now that you have the knoweldge you have and want to share, there's alot at stake...emotionally. You also question whether or not it is realistic to go for this dream, since it seem's, how do I say it, unreal? Like, is this a realistic thing or are you just spinning your wheels and time on something that will never happen. Your not a time waster and you are ready to jump on board with whatever it is destiny wants you to accomplish. You've sent the memo out to the cosmo's and now your waiting for that "sign", but then the questions, the doubts. On a deeper level, things are so clear, but thinking about it on a conscious level, it seem's so "out there" that's it's hard to accept the truth of your own truth because it defies what most people believe in. And then you tell yourself, that's just ego or negative thinking, got to get rid of it because it's counter productive, but then it all comes back again. It's like a vicious cycle, and then there's the "I'm running out of time" because it feels like you will be in the loop forever, and so you are needing, I don't think it's direction, I think what you are searching for is more like validation that this is the right path and you will be on the beautiful road to fulfilling your life purpose. If this sounds about right, then please keep reading.

This is what I see, I see a HUGE opportunity for you to share, to teach, to mentor and to start a buissness in this field. I do see you doing readings, but more having or building a clientelle, not on some web-site doing psychic readings. You could do it for awhile, but it won't fulfill you. But I do see you speaking to people in groups, could be public speaking or more intimate groups and private settings. They are also showing me hands which seem t symbolize healing/energy healing. You have a diverse set of abilities and it won't be one or the other, but moreso a combination of services you will be providing. Did you do a healing on an older woman, elderly, grandmother type? I just saw a healing being done on an elderly lady. I'm not sure she healed because she appeared to be sick or close to death, but the peace that was given to her felt amazing. I also picked up Angels, so if you work with Angels, continue! You have alot to offer, I would suggest  you don't focus on one or the other, but to use what you have according to the need that come's along. The Angels are also saying to have faith, not just in them, but mostly in yourself. Your a child of the divine and you need to believe in that. This isn't something that comes and goes, it is always with you because this is who you are. Believe in yourself and have faith in who you are, in everything you do and know that heaven is watching over you. I also just picked up Reiki? 

Ok, now for the last bit, some advice about something I learned a long time ago about life purposes. Your reason for being on this planet is to evolve your soul. Fate controls life/death and whatever it needs to fulfill the bigger picture, but the rest, destiny, is for you to choose, and they will most likely support and assist you in whatever you choose, so long as it doesn't go against the "greater picture". But the most important lesson I learned is that it's NOT about finding our life purpose, but living our life with purpose and finding a purpose within it. We go through seasons in our lives and each brings lessons to evolve our souls, but it also yields opportunities for us to find purpose and meaning in everything we do. And by following those little nudges in our heart, we are fulfilling that purpose, I hope that makes sense.  I hope this reading helps you, any feedback would be appreciated. It's been awhile for me :) But moreso, I wish you many blessings on your path!

Angel
@angel
6 months ago
603 posts

p.s., passion is your guide and peace is your validation :)

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
6 months ago
169 posts
wow @chesire-cat and @angel THAT IS AMAZING what you both said! very strange but as I was reading this I thought oh wow wonder what my purpose is and then I see it paralleled what your answer was to @calwidwester.
@calmidwester they are on target accurate. If what I am feeling is accurate and it does parallel to my purpose then you have had visions of what it is you are to do but wonder if the thinking is too grand and therefore you doubt yourself and think it is something not so grand you need to do.
There is a gift you have had since birth and that is your purpose. God gave us gifts and NOW is the time to shine them to the world. GO FOR IT and like i tell myself you will never know until you try if 'it' is what you are to do. I ask my angels and guides to keep lighting the path and a recent trip to Sedona AZ confirmed it all for me but changed the order of the process which was even more 'going out on a limb'...i am now listening and if you keep doubting just keep asking for signs. Angels just need to be asked even if its over and over but they give creative signs which you may doubt not solid billboard type responses which takes getting used to and the angels are all speaking to you now. Take all this in and if this resonates to yoyr soul which you will know then there is your answer. God bless you all as we are all helping each other on our true paths...
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
6 months ago
169 posts
ps. to show you how angels answer you the other night I was really down and out and ask them please give a clear sign a clear sign that I'm going the right way in my life because I'm taking a huge chance of changing so many things... well they confirmed it through your question because mine was the same. truly MAGICAL!!
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
6 months ago
169 posts
sorry @cistamonte, the response i gave was for you. I put in the wrong name!
Cistamonte
@cistamonte
6 months ago
2 posts
I'm so beside myself right now. To be honest, I didn't even think anyone would bother to read my post. My heart feels huge right now!

@calmidwester, thank you for the warm and loving welcome.🤗

@cheshire-cat, thank you for your time and thoughtful insight. True that it's not exactly what I wanted to hear, but only because teaching isn't one of the things that I feel comfortable with nonetheless enjoy. And teenagers can be horrible, so I can't see myself having enough emotional energy to be around them. But I'm not going to discount it at all. Maybe there is something I am not seeing at the moment, or maybe it's something in my future. I raised my oldest 2 kids alone after my first husband passed, and their teenage years were awful! They nearly wrecked me! Their friends were even worse!! My kids are fine now, but I now live a block from a high school and I just do my best to not interact with the kids unless I have to. Being an empath makes teenage hormones, all the crazy emotions, and manipulative behavior very undesirable to be near. But possibly I was lead here to learn to protect my empath self better because of this future.

@angel, wow what an amazing reading! I read it over and over!!! I keep finding new tidbits each time I go back and reread what you wrote. A lot of what you wrote mirrors my own readings. And just this morning I thought, maybe I'm just supposed to do all these things instead of trying to figure out which is the right one.

I've always been a creative type—sewing, designing, and crafty. After my first husband passed I raised my kids working 3 jobs at a time, including web development and graphic design. I ended up getting a job for a large corporation as a graphic designer, which paid enough for me to only need the one job. I worked there 12 years! During that time, my boss took advantage of my prior situation by always following up abusive behavior with reminders of how grateful I should be. Over the course of those years I went from happy, social, fun, confident, and pretty comfortable with myself to being always angry, bitter, not able to trust, finding excuses to avoid social gatherings, very self-conscious of my body, looking very frumpy, and was always defensive! But although the emotions seemed extreme, somehow I managed to remarry and give birth to two more children. There were good times, but rarely were there any in the workplace. My husband and I worked out a plan so I could stay home with my little kids before the workplace abuse destroyed us all. I still have lots of healing to do from those years working there, even though it's been almost two years since I left.

Funny thing is, I used to think about if I only had time, if I didn't have to work, I could do "this", and "this", and "this... but it's been almost two years and I'm still not doing anything. I guess I've just been trying to heal (and find the creativity I lost the last couple abusive years), but somehow all that time I would have used isn't available. I guess that is why I keep thinking I need to choose one thing.

I enjoy making jewelry. I started with working with healing crystals, but learned a bit of metalsmithing. I love it, but I struggle with creativity and focus when I have time to myself.

I dabbled a bit in making all natural body care products, like serums and lotions (making soap was to be next).

I love gardening and thought I was supposed to be an herb farmer. I was going to grow my own herbs and integrate them into my body care products and make my own tea blends.

I also took some clinical hypnotherapy classes. A classmate does readings and urged me to start learning to read tarot cards. And reiki, yes, I took classes for my own personal healing a few years ago. I'm feeling I need to do more. For a while I had a great vision of doing hypnotherapy and offering other healing modalities including reiki.

Maybe I'm supposed to integrate all these things somehow.

My current fascination is Dorothy Cannon's QHHT. Maybe this is where teaching/mentoring comes in because it's such a lengthy process.

But again, so much of what you mention is what I'm contemplating. Ego struggles, concerned with wasting time if I don't choose the right thing, trying to pinpoint my passion to determine what my purpose is, just finding purposeful meaning is so important to me, deep down always worrying about being a failure (I used to be such a risk taker), and wondering if I can realistically make a living doing one of these things on my own.

My family seems to have faith in me. At least they did a couple years ago. My husband used to say that he had no doubt that if I only had some stress-free time to myself without having to worry that I needed to make money, that I'd end up making us millionaires allowing him to retire early.

I need to pay better attention to signs when I ask. But this one is received loud and clear! I'm so grateful for your responses! I love you all!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book